im crying ngl

Amy:

It's cold I outside I say honestly choking on tears tomorrow is the day we depart we meet again back in Denver we lived years in Japan in that one house robin and finney is staying to protect teayas grave and we'll visit for holidays and summer vacation but I'll still come down on teayas birthday which is on June 27 (I forgot when her birthday was) but me gwen and griffin will live near each other bruce & vance is going to Spain Donna is going to Korea to become a doctor there with billy going to go to teayas favorite place (other than Japan) Brazil and become a doctor their for kids like she would we're having a party today for all our years together but nothing lasts forever right in never found love like ours but I guess I could try we're going to come back together again just in five long years (yo bro listen next chapter)

The next day

Gwen:

We was all at they air port I was so sad to leave but I had to say something so " guys I think we should cheer up we're going to see each other again I promise but all of our times together was like make believe trauma but we overcome the trauma right I promise " Donna ran and hugged me I think I was crying then me griffin and amy had to leave we left but I feel this is not the end to our long journey together do you believe me?

              Make believe trauma pt2
                  Shimmer and shine

Bye bye loves see you next chapter or will I?