[#79] Intensive Time Care

"Ka'eo Caval, USF Progenitor to Edwin A. Ramadan Research Outpost," Ka'eo transmitted on comms.

The usual Indian male voice replied, What?

"Ka'eo Caval, USF Progenitor frigate to Edwin A. Ramadan-," Ka'eo repeated.

The Indian male replied, Yes, we know that, what do you want?

Ka'eo, hoping not to be a disturbance, persisted, "Requesting refuel and resupply ASAP. I'm landing my ship around a quarter mile away. Do you copy?"

The Indian male said, Yes, I copy that, thank you. You were given permission to land... nearby our refueling station. The station is by the silos, two giant towers, you can't miss it. Call us again when you are there and request for refuel, we will send a team to you.

Ka'eo sighed in gratitude and said, "Got it. Thank you. Over and out."

The mission Ka'eo was on was getting on his nerves before it even began, his health suddenly taking a tilt toward a cold. He figured it could be the weather, maybe the energy of the group, positivity escaping with them while he was dipping into the negative. Another concern Ka'eo had was the annoying payments that he had to make to women on multiple planets, causing him some grief in terms of his bills. One cold hit, finishing off his target, then the other half of the money from the AICOS would be sent to his account, and he would be out of debt with the ladies of his past.
Going through his PCD text messages, he scrolled to Shaya, wondering if she was in need and ready to receive payment. He went into their conversation and read it again:

Shaya: Baby, u hurt me when u leave mee. I don't want u2 coming back 2 me.... crying if i decide to move on without u....... Like uve made me feel
Ka'eo: Sweetie, I have to survive out here. I've been working with my crew, flying from place to place, and getting very busy. I'm sorry, but you already know that I have to go to work... and I love you, that's why I am still here for you. Baby, please, don't lock yourself up like that. Please?? ❤️❤️❤️
Shaya: Kaeo, ur not welcome here. Ur leaving isnt the only reason. i have 2 get back 2 class now.
Ka'eo: What if I sent you credits? Would that make you happier, my love? I don't understand why you would feel that way?? I still come to see you.
Shaya: Do what makes you happy, kaeo. U don't have to msg me anymore, yiu left and I was getting over u.
Ka'eo: You make me happy, Shy Shy ❤️. I thought I make you happy too... Every time we're with each other. Let me get this job done, and I will come back to you. or at least transfer the credits to you. It's a lot of credits this time, my love.
Shaya: Baby, i have to go, pls dont msg meeee bcus im bsy. Pls do what make me happy. U don't haff 2 send me any anymore. ok?🙏
Shaya: u**
Ka'eo: Okay, love.
(read 4 months ago PMTL)

Ka'eo sighed and felt even more alone than before, and felt a headache coming on. He remembered that he still had another pill he could take to fix the problem rapidly. Reaching into all of his pockets, he remembered he left it somewhere inside the command bridge. Looking around for it in the terminal line's desk drawers, he heard an announcement from Nina.

Nina said: Prepare to land at the destination coordinates. Warning: The Progenitor frigate is now at 45% reserve fuel. Main and auxiliary fuel is at 0%. It is imperative to refuel the ship to 100% as soon as possible. Please visit your nearest USF fuel suppliers depot.

Ka'eo replied, "Thanks, Nina. I know that."

Nina said: You're welcome, Ka'eo Caval of the United Space Force. Caution: There is an unusual amount of personnel aboard the Progenitor frigate.

Ka'eo overlapped, "I know that, God dammit." He was in the middle of building a text message to send to Shaya. Finally hitting send, the result showed:

Ka'eo: My love ❤️, I am almost there to a place I can't tell you about, but it's to do this job, and then you'll have some credits coming your way. Sorry for messaging you while you're in class, if you are, but I am thinking about you 😘. I read what you said, and I think you deserve some time from me... or with me. Either way, I love you and you know that love doesn't end. ❤️ Anyways, baby, hmu later or whenever. Pray for me! 🙏 Sorry if you suddenly got married! 🙈😁
(delivered at 15:10:15 PMTL)