AoT1P [#55] UwU, Without A Doubt

"Brah, that's what I thought, too. I could hear it in my f$cking head, all these f$ckin' nasty sounds. I thought our ship was full of pedophiles, brah," Cody remarked about the security feed. "So, they're just watching porn, then? And why do they sound like that?"
"Cody, they've always sounded like that in porn," Dave Russells said, grinning.
Cody, innocent and curious, continued to prod, "Not like that, brah. That sounds like little kids. Why do they sound like that, like, whining like little girls or something?"
Dave explained, "It's because that's how anime chicks sound. That's literally how it is, they make those aah eehh aah yaaah sounds and the guys watching perv over it. Some women like it, too. I mean, to be fair, I love some anime chicks, they can be really hot and cool, but the guys watching them in porn really don't notice and don't care--"
"Or they do know," Cody insisted, smiling.
Dave looked on at Cody smiling and continued, "They really don't care about how they sound because they know it isn't a little girl they're watching, even though it sounds like it,"
Cody wondered, "What if they like that sound because they really are like pedophiles, though? What if they're all into it and they're stroking it and they're thinking about kids?"
"Trust me, these guys are more into those anime chicks than you think. It's just unfortunate that they sound like kids. That's how ASMR was, too. People thought it was creepy and weird," Dave said.
"What is that? ASMR? That's that thing where they make all those weird sounds and whisper, yeah? F$ck, people are weird, brah," Cody asked then declared.
Dave laughed and said, "I like some of their videos, but yeah, a lot of people are truly, like, f$cked up weirdos. No joke, there is anime porn of things like crabs f$cking anime chicks, or like lobsters and weird alien things. There's this thing called--"
Cody interrupted, trying to shake off the menacing visuals, "Alright, stop, brah. I know all that sh$t exists, I just don't know why people like it so much. They like crabs and lobsters f$cking women and these girls that sound like little girls? Why don't they just like women? Why not just watch normal porn of women?"
"I don't know. Sex sells, I guess. People are weird like that, sometimes," Dave answered.
Ryoma walked into the room and shouted, "Aaaanyways, guys, it's time to get baaaaack to woooork! Congratulations, by the way, Cody, on the promotion. You earned it, you deserve it."
Cody and Dave straightened themselves out at their tables. Cody hopped up and began stretching his arms up toward the ceiling, feeling his back crack and stretch to satisfaction. Cody yawned, then chuckled, and he said, "Thanks, ah? Boss!" He held his smile toward Ryoma.
Ryoma told him, "Yeeeeah. Now, time for woooork, riiiiight?" Ryoma raised his eyebrows a few times, giving the vibe that Cody owed him something else.
Cody snapped himself into a more light-hearted, light-stepping demeanor, and remembered that he owed Ryoma some of his product grabs from their last space station visit. Cody proved himself to be a great trader, as well as a very secure support for Ryoma's Zeddnought Cruiser vessel.
Cody said, "Yeah, Captain Lubak, I almost forgot, and I've got what you need! Coming right up!" Cody did a small, twisting dance, doing the dabbing motions up top with one arm after the other.
Dave smiled and laughed, leaning himself into the table while Ryoma turned toward Dave.
Ryoma asked Dave, "Hey, butterball, why are you not--wait, what is your position again?"
Dave muttered brightly and intensely, "You know. I'm a lieutenant, working with system administration in the security department with Doug!"
"Who are you kidding? You're the cafeteria chef! I remember you, now, yeah! Cafeteria! Stay in the cafeteria... for a while... Dave!" Ryoma directed, barely remembering Dave's name.
Dave said, "No, actually, I work in your logistics department and help maintain all the things we have aboard, Captain." He smiled a big grin, waiting for Ryoma's approval signal.
"Oh, right, a chef. And what else do you do? Okay, wise guy, try logistics, that's my two cents. You seem like a logistics guy!" Ryoma said, smiling back, baby fat showing from his cheeks.
"Okay, I'll do that!" Dave answered, rather gleefully, grateful for the opportunity to make so much money doing simple tasks aboard the Zeddnought Cruiser.
Dave filed out of the cafeteria and headed up toward his next tasks. Ryoma and Cody stayed in the cafeteria to discuss more matters pertaining to Cody's score from their prior trip. Ryoma also wanted to examine the next place they could go to sweep up some great deals, and he already had sights on the space colony named Delores V, a more high-end colony that was notorious between space frontier corporations for their illegal dealings with space cartels.