AoT1P: [W#41] More Than One Villainous: Intro to QueenEliminator

"Keep on her, Jordan. She's taking a stop here at this asteroid," Sarah said, typing away at her computer to calculate the next most likely outcomes. She skimmed the readings. Sarah told Jordan, "She is going... either to this planet, or... this planet... hmmm... what's this? Wait, Jordan, tell me where she is now?"
"She's now... in that asteroid belt. She's stopped with her entire crew. Might be a blockade or something. Scanners are picking up two USF ships in that asteroid belt, right where they are. Something must be on that asteroid," Jordan informed Sarah.
"Then she's going there. That's not a blockade, Jordan," Sarah said.
Jordan asked, "What is it, then?"
"It looks like a contested space. Are you sure she's not affiliated with anyone else?" Sarah answered then asked.
Jordan hit his display, causing it to speed up. "Why is this thing overheating?"
"Jordan, is she... affiliated with any group? Is she undercover USF or something, maybe?" Sarah asked again, furthering their thinking.
Jordan answered, "If she were USF, you would think she had that on file. They're not like that, are they?"
"They're like that," Sarah said, looking down at her chest. She looked at the computer screen and coughed, made her hand into a fist, then set her hand down slowly onto the control panel. "They're like that. Remember that one guy we locked up and made bank on? The one from Vault Prime Hanoi-C, and that station?"
"He was USF?" Jordan questioned in surprise.
"He was," Sarah said. "He told me he was. And when I went to look it up, it showed that he was many years before he committed treason. That's why he was worth so much, I'm betting."
Jordan stated, "That makes sense. Sarah, your Queen Eliminator is now going closer to the USF ships and it looks like they're converging." He squinted his eyes, leaned into the screen, then leaned all the way back and straightened his hair out, asking her, "Should we speed up and travel there or stay here?"
"No, yeah, let's go and see what they're doing, okay?" Sarah commanded with some reserve. "I want to see what they're doing, and what the other ships are doing there. Fly us in and keep us in distance, okay?"
"Sure thing, Sarah," Jordan said. "Hey, thanks for letting me pilot for a change!"
"You're welcome, Jordan. Thank you for being trustworthy," Sarah told him. She thought about guys from her past and didn't want to think beyond their names. She thought about her sons and her ex, the guys that used to be her potentials, then let the thoughts aside. She sniffled and said again, "Yeah, you're welcome, Jordan. How long until we get there?"
"It won't take much time, at all. I would say about five mikes or less at this point," Jordan insisted safely.
"Okay," Sarah said, smiling at him and then looking back out at the stars.

"Ka'eo, somebody else is hailing you. Do you see that?" Stavros alerted dryly.
"I see it. Hang on. Peter, make sure you keep us distant from Ryoma's ship. When they fire their cannons--if they do--it's going to send their ship careening into us if we're too close," Ka'eo replied then explained. He got a feeling suddenly, a feeling of remorse. He felt it was due to his oversight in communication in his past, but he knew he couldn't change any of the effects that already happened, and accepted again that it's God's timing. He ignored the feeling and trudged onward, instilling some hope in his crew, saying, "They're not going to follow us into this crosshair formation. Knowing Ryoma's heavy frigate, and that Doug--well, I think that's the right Doug--is onboard there, we've got a great chance of being able to pick off ships while they serve as suppression against those we aren't focused on."
"So, are we using only the laser cannons, or are we going to activate missiles? Because we can have both ready and it won't reach too much into our battery deposits, I think," Mana asked and reasoned.
"Laser cannons then snipe. We want to stay in place here and not fall out of the gravitational field. And yeah," Ka'eo said aloud, then turned to his comms and got a hold of Ryoma's attention again, ordering, "Ryoma, attack them with your cannons from the side when you're done rotating the ship. I think the gravitational pull is lessening from beneath the asteroid, and I'm not sure why. That gives us another advantage, but anyway, I want you to make sure you have your thrusters set to balance you toward the asteroid. Don't fall out of the asteroid's gravity well, basically. You got me?"