1 ♡

" Tori Rose performing her hit single " Positions " at the MTV Awards in London has had the whole internet buzzing about how great her talent really is. " - que the camera paneling at Tyga who was staring at me in awe " Even Tyga couldn't keep his eyes off of her, do you think this could be the next celebrity mat- "

I shut the hotel tv off sighing. " Here we go again. "

Ever since I blew up 2 years ago for a song I wrote about one of the greatest heartbreaks of my life, the tabloids have not gotten enough of me.

I checked the time that read, 10:38 pm. " Shit. " I mumbled. I was late to the studio and my manager was gonna kill me. While we were in England, I got a DM from one of the biggest producers in the U.K telling me he wanted to record with me and I was not gonna mess up that offer.

I wanted to go earlier but the guy said he had another artist coming in, I think a rapper.

I checked my fit real quick in the mirror and decided it would be a calm night as me and a few of my close friends were going to dinner right after.

I took a quick picture before I left and posted it on my story on instagram for the fans to get some goodies.

I walked downstairs where Lauren, my assistant, was pacing waiting for me.

" Tori, I love you and all and we're best friends but when it comes to business we gotta do something about this lateness. I told you this was an important meeting, no sorry, Jay, your manager told you. " She yelled at me while pulling me into the car that was waiting for us outside.

" I'm sorry, Laur, I lost track of time getting ready. " I gave her my best puppy eyes knowing she can't be mad at me forever.

" You're lucky you look cute for dinner. " She says as we drove 20 minutes to downtown London where the studio was at.

When we arrived, security got out of the car in case there were any paparazzi or fans outside but the studio itself had security so there weren't many people out and we were able to get in smoothly.

I walked up to the front desk and saw that a young woman who had the best fashion sense in the whole world greeted me.

" Hi Miss, Rose. I'm Kelsey, I'm the assistant here at Lady Killer Studios. Mr. Suave will see you in his studio right away, the elevators are down this corridor here and to your left and the studio will be on the 17th floor. " She smiled sweetly at me.

" Hi Kelsey, thank you for your help and please just call me Tori." I smiled warmly at her as Lauren dropped me off at the elevator.

" Okay, so I'll be in the car waiting with Paul and Rodney ( our security Paul and driver Rodney ) and then when you're done we'll meet Jen and Sab at the restaurant.

I got in the car and said bye to her as the elevator doors closed. I watched as the floors went by and me thinking about how this session is gonna go. I heard some of DJ Suave's songs. I mean he's written for a lot of artists like Adele so I'm really excited to see how this goes.

When I got to the floor, I walked down the hallway which was completely glass walls by the way and you can legit see a whole city of London through these hallways. It was simply mesmerizing, I had to take a picture right then and there.

I quickly took it before someone saw me because I don't wanna be looking like a tourist even though I am, you know ? You know.

I walk up to the door and knock on it waiting a minute before DJ Suave opens the door.

" Tori Roseeeee! Come in come in. I'm such a huge fan " He smiles widely, giving me a hug before letting me inside.

" I'm so sorry for being late, I'm not this unprofessional I swear. " I apologized, gave him a sad look and walked into the room.