9 ♡

me and oakley had arrived at this club in the city about an hour ago and it  was really calm out here and lit. i really miss my city so much. before i got to london i was in LA for a couple of months as well. travelng is a big part of this job that i dont know if i can get used to. i mean i love traveling to exotic places and im blessed for that but sometimes a bitch just wants to stay in her city. 

" here babe. " oakley handed me a drink he got from the bar. 

i took a couple of sips with a sour face. " ewww what is this? " i asked him.

he chucked, " tequila with a splash of cranberry juice. " 

he wasn't lying when he said splash of cranberry juice because this whole thing taste like straight up vodka.

" toriiiiiii " i heard a girl squeal from behind me before i turned around and saw Kim and Khloe!

" kimmmm! oh my god i didn't know you were in new york! " i practically bear hugged her. " hi khloe! " i gave her a hug after.

" we literally got here a couple of hours ago, i saw you and central cee on tmz that you guys were here so i came to surprise you! " she told me while also taking a peak at oakley so i can introduce them to each other.

" you're a fucking cutie! kimm khloe  this is cench " i pulled oakley closer to me while he hugged me from behind.

" nice to meet you lot. kim the mandem would be so mad if i didnt get a video of you saying wagwan to wadz " he cheesed making her laugh.

khloe had this little worried look on her face but i couldn't figure out what it  was about. 

kim laughed in response and replied " nice to meet you, cench we can def take a video real quick " . oakley took out his phone and kim quickly posed sending a kissy face and throwing up a peace sign. 

while they were taking a video khloe came to my side looking pretty worried, " we don't have a lot of time but Travis is on his way over here now. " she said quickly making me freeze in my tracks.

fuck fuck. i never got back to trav the last time we went to the basketball game which was literally two days ago. he was calling me and texting me but oakley made me block his number.

" yo tori " i heard from behind me which immediately made oakley turn around as well because he heard a male voice calling for my name. 

both travis and oakley locked eyes and sized each other up which caused me to get in the middle of both of them because i know oakley and he has such really bad temper and so does travis. 

i turned to look at travis, " what are you doing here? " i asked him which made him respond with an attitude, " i need to talk to you. " while looking at oakley and then back at me, " alone. " he finished.

" not happening " oakley spat out while also pulling me closer to him which made travis roll his eyes in annoyance. 

" control your boyfriend, lemme talk to you tori " he tried to reach out his hand towards me and oakley pulled me even closer to him if that was even fucking possible.

" i said no bruv piss off " oakley moved from behind me to in front of me while kim and khloe were watching what was going on with a shocked look on their face. kim even tried to pull me back incase something physical was about to happen but not while im around.

" what do you need to talk about trav ? " i asked him.

" about us. " he replied back making oakley scoff and chuckle.

" weird i dont remember you being there at the basketball game when we kissed for the whole world to see. you dont even wanna know what we did in the bathroom of that arena. " travis smirked making oakley immedietly stop laughing and swing his fist straight into travis' face cause kim and khloe to gasp and people to start taking videos and pictures of what the fuck was going on.