12♡

" run the track back again. i wanna redo it. "

me and suave have been in the studio for 48 hours and this is my last hour here before i go back to oakley's to see Bri. she landed and was on her way over to oakley's with my driver while oakley was with the guys waiting for me to be done. i just had to finish this one song that i had been working on for like days now. 

" Notice me

Take my hand
Why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong?
Why carry on without me?Every time I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And every time I see you in my dreams
I see your face
It's haunting me
I guess I need you, babyI make-believe
That you are here
It's the only way
I see clear
What have I done?
You seem to move uneasyAnd every time I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And every time I see you in my dreams
I see your face
You're haunting me
I guess I need you, babyI may have made it rain
Please, forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song's my sorryAt night I pray
That soon your face will fade awayAnd every time I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And every time I see you in my dreams
I see your face
You're haunting me
I guess I need you, baby "

( a/n everytime by britney spears. if yall cant tell im a big ass britney fan. )

" tori that was perfect i dont think we need to redo it  again. we just finished another song. " he boasted while opening up a bottle of tequila making me laugh as he poured us a shot. suave had this thing where every time we finished a song he would make us take a shot. 

we both took the shot after i got out of the booth and suave began to mess with different things on the soundboard when my phone started ringing. i checked the caller id to see it  was Bri and i answered quickly.

" hey bitch you got to the house? "  i immediately asked.

" yea i just got here, ya mans housekeeper let me in. when are you coming? " 

" im leaving the studio right now " i told her while getting my jacket on and waving bye to suave. 

we hung up the phone and i headed downstairs to where oakley and the guys were parked. i got in the passengers seat so we can get going.

" done singing about me? " oakley asked.

" she singing about me. " a2 replied to him before i can get a response out. we all laughed as oakley started the car and we headed back to his house. one thing about london was drives, i loved looking at all of the houses, roads, buildings. its such a different vibe from anywhere in the states. 

i felt oakley's hand rest on my thigh making me turn to look at him and smile.

" you okay? you're so quiet. " he asked me.

" my voice is tired and the song we sang was a little heavy and personal. " i told him knowing that as a musician he understands what it's like to rap about deep stuff it  leaves you feeling a little heavy, " plus, i enjoy looking at the london views. " i finished off my sentence.

walid spoke up before oakley could and said, " bit different from america, innit? " 

" yeah very different. but i like it here. " i told him feeling oakleys thumb rub my thigh to comfort me. 

after a bit of silence we finally got to the house where i could see Bri waiting outside for me. i instantly felt better knowing my best friend was here. after my dad died her family really took me in and made me part of their family which i will literally forever be grateful for. she's like my sister. and before oakley even fully stopped the car i jumped out and ran straight into her arms.