10 ♡

i awoke to my phone buzzing on the table from my manager. " fuck " i mumbled quickly answer the phone,

" he- " she cut me off before i even got to greet this bitch on the phone.

" what the actual fuck were you guys thinking? " she started scowling me through the phone on going on the usual ' do you not realize people are always watching and waiting for you to screw up ' lecture.

" jesus, i know. i didn't know that was going to happen but honestly its my fault. i went to that stupid basketball game with him knowing he liked me. " i explained while she let out a deep sigh.

" go check tmz. " and with that she hung up the phone like she always does. 

i looked over at oakley to check on him and i guess the commotion woke him up because he was rubbing his eyes and stretching with a yawn while i turned on the tv to tmz where the headline was

" CENTRAL CEE AND TRAVIS SCOTT BRAWL OVER TORI ROSE " 

i sighed deeply shaking my head while listening to what they were saying about us,

" so our sources tell us travis scott pulled up to the club tori rose was at to talk about them becoming an official item after they were seen at the basketball game together. however,  tori rose was with central cee. after a little confrontation between the two central cee was seen on camera throwing a punch at travis sco- " i shut the tv off. 

" fucking dick munchers. " i mumbled causing oakley to chuckle.

" let em say whatever mama " he pulled me closer to him. " what we doing today? " he asked me.

i shrugged my shoulders cause we leave back to london tomorrow so its our last day out here. we decided to leave earlier than we planned but oakley wanted to get back home asap after what happened.

" whats something you wanted to do down here? " i asked him. he was in deep thought for a second before grinning and replying,

" lets go to coney island. " 

do you know how many times i've been to coney island growing up? first of all its not that great as it  looks in pictures and its heavily overhyped. but whatever im not gonna tell him no if he wants to explore. 

" the park is def closed but i can take you on the boardwalk " i told him while we both got up to get ready.

" oh you gone take meeeee " he teased causing me to laugh.

we both got ready in separate bathrooms to get ready faster and we both finished around the same time. when we met up in the living room he was wearing his usual nike tech with his air forces while I had on cargo pants, uggs, and a black jacket incase its too chilly by the water.

 when we met up in the living room he was wearing his usual nike tech with his air forces while I had on cargo pants, uggs, and a black jacket incase its too chilly by the water

i put on my sunglasses and posed for him real quick, " how do i look ? "

he kissed my lips deeply " gorgeous as always. lets take a pic " he replied back.