13♡

bri and i were in the studio with the guys the whole day and currently it  was 8:14pm, me and oakley have been peeping that wadz and bri have been flirting the whole day. they try to be slick with it  but we know our friends. i've been intentionally walking away from bri's side to tell oakley " something " but it's just so wadz can wander off near her and start up another conversation. i like wadz i feel like him and bri would get along perfectly.

" i gotta get back in the booth. " i told bri pouting. we had just taken two shots and i wasn't tipsy but i was a little hot so you know by the third - fourth shot i'll be a little lit. 

" wait take one more shot? your voice get's raspier. " bri offered but more so demanded and i just grabbed the shot and swallowed it  slamming the plastic cup on the counter. no chaser baby.

" damn! you're mad. " a2 said with his mouth wide open.

" she really just chugged that big ass shot. no chaser. " wadz continued.

i rolled my eyes laughing and getting back into the booth,

" ready! " i told oakley who was filling in for suave for the day. this session was just a random private session for me only to figure out lyrics.

i felt the shot kick in before i started singing,

" Take a look inside your heart, is there any room for me? 

I won't have to hold my breath 'til you get down on one knee because

You only want to hold me when I'm looking good enough

Did you ever feel me? Would you ever picture us? 

Every time I pull my hair, well, it's only out of fear

That you'll find me ugly and one day you'll disappear because

What's the point of crying? It was never even love

Did you ever want me? Was I ever good enough? "

-

i stopped singing because i saw the guys holding up their cups and dancing mad goofy like. 

" stopppp yall made me mess up. " i told them through the mic. i got out of the booth and went over to take another shot.

i grabbed the bottle and took a swig before putting it  back down. the shots lowkey made me over singing. 

" im starving. " i told oakley. he was smoking a joint he rolled up and handed it  to me. 

" me too, you wanna record one more time or ? " he asked me.

" nah lets go, im over it . " i told them while getting up.

" where yall wanna go? " wadz asked as everyone was getting up and putting their jackets on.

" let's go to pierre's. " oakley said.

" what's that? " bri and i asked them as we left and headed downstairs to the car. 

" it's this posh spot, we'll put you on. " wadz said as we all piled into the mercedez van and had the driver drive us there. it was little bit of a drive but we managed to smoke three joints in the van on the way. we hotboxed the van so much that when we got out there was smoke everywhere trying to escape from inside. there was also a SWARM of paparazzi out here which i dont know how they even knew where we were  considering we decided last minute. 

we got inside the restaurant where we all sat down, me sitting between oakley and bri and bri sitting between me and wadz. we got water and some appetizers and were just talking amongst ourselves when a familiar girl with a nice ass body and an orange fro walks up to our table.