18 ♡

liked by torirose, travisscott, icespice, and 3,992,394 others

theshaderoom: tori rose is showing outttt in the bahamas! 

-

user: she's soooo pretty

travisscott: damn

user: travis still trying?

user: bruh travis is a simp

icespice: toriiii ugh so pretty.

torirose: icespice, i love youuuuu!

-

" nah there's no way you really just ate that. " i cackled at a2 eating two big ass steaks. this man can really fucking eat. 

" you should see how i eat pussy. " he responds which made us all stop laughing and wadz to slap the back of his head.

" dragged it.  " bri commented.

they began a new conversation while i excused myself to go to the bathroom but came across a view of the beautiful ocean and the sun setting. we've been in the bahamas for about a week now and it's really so beautiful here. the area we rented a house in was really calm and quiet and overlooked the blue ocean. it  was so amazing being away from the camera lights and people recognizing you everywhere. even in the house there's a balcony in mine and oakley's room that has a beautiful view. 

i continued my way to the bathroom so i dont take too long and by the time i came back to the dinner table all of our food was in to go boxes and everyone is ready.

" finally, where you been? took forever in the bathroom. " oakley said in my ear and gave my cheek a kiss. 

" i got distracted by the view of the ocean. " i told him and he chuckled.

we decided to head back to the house so we can have a calm movie night. it  was already 1:26 in the morning so some of us were tired, some of us were lit, and some of us were just high as fuck. me and oakley ended up in our room to change into something more comfy. 

i finished getting ready earlier so i went out to the balcony and leaned against the glass railing and got lost in the view again.