17 ♡

Liked by centralcee, kimkardashian, ceowadz and 4,382,402 others

Torirose: my new lip glosses with kimmy are dropping next week !! @kimkardashian thanks for this wonderful collab! Love you 😘

-

Kimkardashian: my favorite collab ever!

User: damn her lips looks so good tho

Centralcee: I wish I was that popsicle

Ceowadz: that's not a popsicle dumbass that's the lipgloss

User: I'm dying at wadz and cench

-

Bri and I were out for lunch at Nobu while wadz and Oakley were at my crib just chilling so we decided to have a little girls day. We ordered a bunch of sushi and some drinks so that we can let loose and relax. Earlier we went shopping and I got some new jewelery.

" so tell me about you and wadz. how's that going? " I asked her

" girl I love himmm and his little British accent. " she gushed before continuing, " he's just so sweet though I never met a guy that was so genuinely kind before. but he definitely has his little moments where he can be a bit of a brat but nothing crazy. " she explained while I listened intently and smiled happily for her. " Well I'm glad you guys found each other. " I told her while putting my glass up to clink or drinks together and celebration while she was drinking and she immedietly put her drink down.

" I forgot to ask you. What the fuck is going on with Justin Bieber. I mean I know you guys said you were just friends but the way he looks at you in pictures... I dunno. " she confessed. I looked at her confused as to what she means. She's been around me and Justin long enough to know that me and Justin were close as friends. It's really starting to piss me off that everyone keeps assuming there's something deeper between me and Justin

" what do you mean? You out of everyone know that Justin's my close friend.. " I trailed off which made her huff.

" to you, he's your close friend but to him i don't think he sees it that way. Have you ever seen how the boy looks at you? " she asked while raking a sip out of her drink.

I shrugged my shoulders, " I don't know, bri. He's never given me that impression. "

" Even wadz thinks Justin has an ulterior motive. It's just a little suspicious that he swooped into your life right after cee left. We just think it's weird. "

" Wait you and wadz talked about this too ? " I asked with confusion in my voice before she replied, " I mean we talked about it like a month ago but because we care. I really don't want to see you get hurt again, tori."

My facial features immedietly softened, " And I love you for that but Justin is harmless, if he wanted me he would've tried a long time ago. "

She nodded before speaking up, " just be careful, okayy? That's all I ask. "