24♡

" stoppp it. " i laughed with justin while he was tickling my sides. he gave me a kiss on my cheek and we focused back to the award ceremony we were at. currently, it's been a year since me and justin got together and it's been a year since i left oakley back in london. he was with madeline now and i was with justin. i think for the most part we're both happy. there's no bad blood. in fact, we saw each other three months ago at a festival that we were both performing at and we talked and really just cleared the air. everything was so good so far. justin was up for an award in " best new album of the year. " for his justice album. ( a/n don't kill me but i wasn't a big fan of it  but im just goin for the plot. )

" and the winner is... JUSTICE by Justin Bieber!! " cardi b revealed on the microphone which made everyone start cheering and clapping for justin. i turned and looked over at justin to see him smiling wide and standing up. standing with him i gave him a big hug and whispered congratulations babe in his ear. he gave me a long peck on the lips and walked up on stage to retrieve his award.

" wow. i haven't been to an award show in years now and im really happy i came tonight. i wanna thank jesus firstly and god for making all my dreams come true since i was little. i wanna thank my team for never giving up on me. and i wanna thank my girlfriend, tori. you've been by my side for a year and you've stood by every decision that i've made and was a huge part in the project. i love you. and thank you to my fans! my beliebers. i love you guys! thank you! " 

-

" that was so good babe! " i gushed to justin backstage and gave him a thousand kisses on the cheek till he couldn't take it  anymore and pulled away in laughter.

" baaaaaabe! " justin sassed at me. he was so sasssy let me tell you that!

i laughed and gave him another peck on the lips, " that was a sweet speech you gave up there, j. "

he wiggled his eyebrows and pulled me close by the waist, " sweet enough to wear that thing that i like tonight. "

with a straight face i wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered, " i already have it  on. " he looked at me with lust in his eyes and also impatience. before he could reply we heard a familar voice interrupt us. 

" hey congrats man. on the album win. " we turned around to oakley standing there with the guys and madeline by his side. he had a full entourage of people behind him that i hadn't recognized before. but to be honest he has gotten really famous this past year. he's been going hit after hit. 

justin cleared his throat and they dapped up, " thanks bro, congrats on your new song. heard it's doing well on the charts. " oakley nodded and replied smoothly with, " thanks man thanks. "

wadz then spoke up and acknowledged me, " hey sis. congrats on your new album too. i hear it  in every goddamn mall we go to. dope stuff. " i smiled sweetly at him, " thanks wadz, you guys are doing so great too, i've been keeping up with the clothing brand congrats. " he nodded smiling genuinely, " thanks sis. "

oakley then cleared his throat and sent a smile my way and i smiled back friendly. we said our goodbye's and we both went seperate ways. justin's friend asked, " so you dated central cee, right? " i nodded in his response which she then said, " he looks miserable. " what? he looked fine. he looked like he didn't have a care in the world. that's just who oakley is. he doesn't care. " i think he looks fine. he's been doing so great with his career. " 

he shook his head and said, " nah. he looks like justin when selena left him. " he then walked closer to justin who was ahead talking to allison his tour manager. 

well thats a fucking cliffhanger to leave off with. i took a quick glance at my shoulder and saw oakley standing by the wall talking to wadz before they both looked at me. i quickly looked forward and kept walking. damn. he did look.. drained. he looked completely pale. they both had concerned looks on their face. but oakley wasn't my problem anymore. he was madeline's.