31♡

We finally got to the Drakes album release party. There were so many fucking people there it was honestly so fucking packed. Skin to skin. I could tell the guys weren't fucking with the vibe and they were all paranoid. We wouldn't be out here for too long. We squeezed ourselves through all of the sweaty bodies before we made it up to the vip lounge where it was a bit more calm. We can actually walk around without bumping into another person.

Oakley went ahead and grabbed us some drinks while i sat down on some velvet seats. Wadz sat next to me and put his arm on my shoulder, " so when are you dropping new music? " he asked me. I shrugged my shoulder, " truth be told, i havent had much inspiration lately. "

He nodded, " well we're gonna have some studio time booked for next week, you should with the mandem. "

" yeah, i like that idea. " i agreed while oakley came and sat on the other side of me handing me a cup of alcohol. I took one sip of it and immediately gagged - " this shit is strong as fuck "

" what happpppen, i thought you were from new york. I thought you lot can handle your liquor. " wadz teased, making oakley laugh.

I looked around to notice that there were a couple of celebrities like lil baby, 21 savage, a boogie, and etc. there were even some tik tokers out here. - " yo bruv, aint that blueface? " a2 muttered which made oakley tense up immediately. His leg started bouncing up and down and his grip on my thigh got tighter. I rested my hand on his to calm him down a bit.

Wadz looked at me with a serious look on his face, " we could always get out of here lil sis. " and all of the guys agreed with him.

" i appreciate that, fr. but im not gonna let that weirdo ruin my night. We just got here, i havent even finished my drink yet. "

-

We ended up staying for about two hours with no interruptions. Kinda surprising blueface didn't bother us but shit i won't complain. We decided to head out and go home since I had to be up early to catch a flight down to new york to do an interview with jimmy fallon.

I ended up taking a shower and knocking out before oakley could even come back to bed in his shower. I felt him get under the covers and immediately pull my body into his. I turned my body around so that i was cuddling into his chest and knocked back out.

-

I woke up about 5:45 in the morning to Lola calling me to get the fuck up or I'll miss my flight. The Jimmy Fallon show was tonight so i had to get dressed in glam in the private jet and head straight to the show.

Oakley said his goodbyes to me and dropped me off at the airport. It kinda worries me leaving him alone. It's not that i dont trust him but i feel like everytime we're apart something bad happens. And i don't wanna jinx anything but.. Im getting that feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Anyway, lola greeted me at the front of the gates and we both boarded the plane together. My make up stylist, hair stylist, and fashion expert was there getting me all dolled up.