4♡

I ended up falling asleep for a while and woke up to my phone blowing up with calls which kind of startled me im not gonna lie. without even checking to see who called i answered quickly.

" hello?? "

" yo tori, you good? i been calling you for ages. " it was oakley. oh shit i forgot he was gonna ended up calling me.

" sorry, i ended up falling asleep. " i apologized to him while also yawning. i sat up on the bed before speaking up again, " wassup tho? "

" come outside. we're downstairs. " he spoke. we? who the fuck is we tho.

" we? " i asked confused.

" wadz, walid, and A2. i told you i was gonna show you the best parts of London didn't i? " i could hear his boys teasing him in the bathroom like children in school.

" yo tori, hurry yo ass up. mans been talking about you all day. " i heard wadz in the background.

i laughed hearing oakley telling them to shut the fuck up.

" alr alr. im getting ready right now just give me a few. " i said before hanging up.

i took the fastest shower of my life and started to look for outfits while doing my hair and make up at the same time. not too much make up but enough to make me look like a person.

I looked at my finished look in the mirror. " cute fit. " i said to myself before taking a quick picture for my instagram story and captioned it "London tingz "

 " i said to myself before taking a quick picture for my instagram story and captioned it "London tingz "

I headed downstairs and immediately spotted the bright Lamborghini waiting outside. I already texted Lauren and my manager where I was going to be so they're not panicking looking for me. I noticed the A2 get out the front seat and leave the door open for me.

" wagwan tori. " he greets me getting in the backseat.

" wassup. " i reply back and get into the car greeting everyone else. " hey guys, hey oakley. "

There was a chorus of wagwan from walid and wadz and oakley just smiled at me while i put my seatbelt on.

" where we goin? " i asked them.

" we're headin to this fashion store that cench been chattin about. " wadz said.

i nodded already aware of the fact that oakley and his boys liked to design and produce their own clothes. oakley told me they even wanted to open their own store in london for his u.k fans and then eventually bring it over to the states.

i nodded in response as oakley began to drive.

" yo tori, you can hook me up with kim kardashian? " A2 asked me out of the blue.

i turned around giggling, " kim? my kim? A2 please be fr right now. "

The boys all chuckled and walid started teasing him.