33 ♡

It's been two days since bri's party and i honestly missed being in london sooo much. I miss bri and i miss the guys..

" babe, i have to go back to la to start shooting. " jacob's australian accent beamed through the other room.

" already? We didn't even get to go to pink pantheress' party? " i whined to him. He was always so quick to leave me.

" im sorry, i cant really say no. the producers wanted me there yesterday. Please don't be mad " he pleaded.

I just dont get it though because we told them beforehand that we were taking this trip. It seemed like the producers were okay with him taking a week off.

" alright whatever. Do what you gotta do. "

He sighed, " you're not mad right? "

" no. " i told him, looking away and walking into the bathroom. He followed in immediately after me, " babe don't be like this please. "

" i'm not mad, boo. Just go. It's alright. " I gave him a quick fake smile which he believed. He turned his flat ass around and walked straight into the bedroom to finish packing his clothes.

He was gone within the hour. This is what it's like with him, at least with oakley i got to travel and go places with him. He was with me. He never made me feel alone. But i was never enough for him. Whatever, he's not gonna stop me from shit.

I dialed up Bri's number and gave her a quick call, " bri where you at? "

" damn bitch, no hello or nothing? " she laughed.

I giggled, " sorry !! "

" we're at the studio. I don't know if you wanna.. Come or not. " she trailed off.

" fuck it im on my way. "

I decided to get ready for something casual. Studio days are usually casual so I just put on something quick and headed downstairs where my driver was waiting.

" drop me off at the regular studio. " i told him, throwing my hoodie on.

It took us exactly 32 minutes to get there, I thanked the driver and hopped out heading inside. A lot of commotion was heard from outside because i can literally hear wadz and ant screaming the lyrics to a song. I punched in the code and walked in to see wadz standing outside of the table with draco holding two bottles of Azul in his hand.

" TORIII " ant ran up giving me a hug.

" you came alone? " bri asked, probably wondering where jacob was.

" yeah, jacob had to go back to the states. He has to start shooting for his new movie. " I told them.

I looked around to see where Oakley was and noticed he was just standing in the booth. He stopped rapping when he noticed that everyone focused their attention on something else. We made eye contact and he just gave me a nod signaling wassup and I gave him the same nod back. He got out of the booth and sat in one of the leather couch seats that were all around the studio room. We all followed down and sat in our seats after him.

" so how's la been treating you. We don't see your face here anymore. " wadz began to poke.

" la is good. It's been nice getting into new projects. I've been networking so much more. I even have a new project coming with ariana grande. " i told them

Ant's eyes went big, " my wiiiiiiife???? "

I giggled and nodded, " yes, your wife. "

" speaking of wife, you played elvis presley's wife?? " wadz mentioned in an excited way.