16 ♡

justin took me home after that encounter and on the ride he home he brought up how crazy he was to pop out to where i am AGAIN. but that was oakley for you, if he wants to talk to you he will show up at your door no matter where you are and thats what pissed me off. he had no idea what boundaries were.

" you know, maybe you should hear him out. " justin said in a cautious tone so he doesn't scare me off.

i scoffed, " what happened to he doesn't deserve me? " 

" i know i said that, but i dont know. he kinda reminds me of me. " he confessed.

" in what world?? "

he shrugged, " just in the sense that i was in his position before and i didn't have someone like you to balance me out. selena and hailey were always so angry and it was always about them but with you guys its different. i do believe he loves you he just has a shitty way of showing it. "

" yeah a real shitty way. i dont know, j. "

he pulled up to the driveway of the car and put the car in park, " listen just call him, invite him over and hear him out. you've been moping around la for the past two months, get your closure and either fix things or move on. "

" you're right, thanks j. "

he gave me a kiss on the cheek, " no worries, baby girl. "

and just as i was about to leave the car, " can you actually wait upstairs with me, i dont wanna be alone. " he nodded and said of course and fully turned the car off before we both got out and walked into the house. 

justin sat himself on the couch making himself comfy and turned on the tv to friends. fun fact, he loves that show just as much as i do. literally we've watched that show every day while we were in the studio or back at his house or mine. " when you calling him? " he asked me. " what if he's sleeping? " i dragged trying to make excuses. but he simply just pulled out his phone and went on ig, proceeded to type out oakleys instagram name and lick on his story.

" posted 2 minutes ago captioned ' lonely ' " he chuckled a bit. " i remember when me and selena broke up i would just randomly post pictures of her. kinda creepy now that i think of it. "

i laughed, " you're so dumb cause i clearly remember that phase when i was a belieber. " 

" was. babe you still are. " he sassed. yes. sassed. justin is a sassy man, ladies. don't expect nothing less from him.

" you're so sassy. " i laughed which made him glare at me. 

" just call him. " he urged.

i nodded and pulled out my phone to unblock his number and give him a call. i pressed the call button before putting the phone to my ear but justin's nosey ass kept motioning to put it  on speaker so i did. almost into the second ring he picked up the phone sounding a little too eager.

" tori. " he spoke in deep tone.

" come over, so we can talk. " i told him after a few minutes of silence on my part. 

" bet be there in five. " he replied before we both hung up the phone and i just stared at justin who stared back at me. " i should probably go upstairs and wait there. " he said which made me nod. " good idea. " i agreed. it would be so weird for justin to be in the room and i think oakley would be pissed if he was listening. i mean his car is outside so i can't even lie and say he's not here you know?

justin paused the show, " im gonna watch this in the guest room tho. i've been waiting to hear ross say rachel instead of emily at the wedding for hours since we got back from the studio last night. i laughed at his light heartedness of the situation. it  made me feel like the situation would be alright and its not as bad as it  seems. idk. he just is the type of person that his jokes put you in a better mood.