3♡

About two hours of me and Oakley writing lyrics, joking, and eating the snacks provided for us by Suave. I learned so much about him in just these two hours and honestly there were so many similarities within our personalities. The things we like and our mannerisms. It's so weird we even say things at the same time like what.

" man is starving right now " he told me rubbing his stomach.

" honestly I am too, and these snacks ain't cutting it " I threw the bag of peanuts onto the table filled with water bottles and sour candies and random organic chips.

" let's get out of here then, since you in my city lemme show you the best parts of London city. " He asked me while standing up.

" but what about the song ? and suave is gonna be mad pissed if we leave. " I told him a little nervous because of the whole recording an album with him thing. I wasn't trying to do anything to step on his toes. My career always came first. If there's one thing my father taught me before he was tragically killed in a drug deal gone wrong 8 years ago, was never to let your feelings over a boy cloud your judgement.

" nah suave's cool he's not gonna a ting if we go get some food. " Oakley responded back reassuring me. But still, I was a bit nervous.

" maybe we should text him first and ask? " I brought up.

He took out his phone and texted suave about our plans and in that moment i decided to play the song over again so we can hear it  one more time before we left 

my part was the opening of the song but oakley did most of the lyric spitting.

your hair's under my pillow so i sleep ( so i sleep )

and i'm dreaming of you leaving roses at my feet ( nastylgia, at my feet )

im obsessed with you in a way i can't believe

when you wipe your tears, do you wipe them just for me? ( me, me, me, me)

His part started off with

I hope a trap boy's your type

'cause i don't have a nine to five

i get that your standards high

but im not a random guy, im different

I was lowkey singing along to oakley's part and rapping with him when i noticed at him staring at me. 

" whaaaaat? " I asked him. " why are you looking at me like that? "

He looked at me smiling for just a second longer and finally said. " cause you're cute. "  AND right after he said that, suave was calling his phone.

I immediately turned around so he didn't see how red I got. This boy is dangerous, he's too smooth. The way he flirts is different. The way he says it is different. He just has it  like that, you know what I mean?

" yea we pretty much finished the song.... alr... alr... i'll leave the demo here and you'll listen when you get back... nah man its alr.. " Then he hung up the phone.

" we can leave, he said he'll call us. now i can take you to my spots now. " He rubbed his hands together which made me laugh.

" alright show me what you got, never could beat new york though. " I teased while opening the door, sticking my tongue out at him and walking out. He followed behind me laughing and muttering " she's mad. "

-

When we reached downstairs and to oakley's car he opened the door for me and when i got in he closed the door behind me. okkkk gentleman. His car smelled heavily of weed and mens cologne.