5 ♡

I woke up the next morning ready to get to the studio but Suave texted and let us know that he won't be able to make it  today because of some emergency but i still had my interview so here I was sat around a bunch of stylists and my manager. 

by the time i was done getting ready, lauren, was ushering everyone out so i can just grab my little bag and head out the hotel room and walk out to the parking lot of the hotel.

"  wait let's get an instagram photo. " she said making me stop and pose. 

liked by centralcee, kimkardashian, ceowadz and 1,234,874 others

torirose: your pink fantasy. 

comments

kimkardashian: toriiii, you look so cuteee.

toriroseforever: i love youuuu, are you still in the u.k?

ceowadz : i kno cench dyin' right now.

centralcee: mad

-

we got into the car and the driver immediately started driving to our destination. the other girls got us coffee's earlier in the morning so i was sipping on my iced caramel macchiato as we drove there before lauren spoke up.

" so central cee huh? " she raised her eyebrows.

i nodded my head, " he's a lil vibe i'm feeling out right now. he's actually gonna be picking me up from the interview " 

" be careful, tori. all this time in the industry and you've been smart. don't let some rapper mess things up for you. " she said confusing me on what the hell she was talking about.

" lauren, what are you talking about? how would he mess things up for me? " i expressed to her. 

" i just mean, you know what he raps about. he might be some rapper but how do you know he doesn't live the lifestyle he raps about. " 

" girl he does live that life style, he LIVED that lifestyle. you shouldn't just judge people based off of their looks. " 

she just nodded her head quietly. i dont even know what she's on about. from the moment i met him he's been so focused on his music and lifestyle that i dont even think it's possible for him to be any other things. 

bzz bzz

speak of the devil himself it  was him texting my phone right now.

oakley: yo babe, im still picking you up innit?

tori: yea boo. we just pulled up to the interview, so i'll see you in about an hour. 

he just liked the message and i put my phone in my bag since we just arrived. i stepped out of the car and immediately  saw flashing lights and people screaming my name.