Part 8

We ended up watching "as above, so below" it spooked some of the members but not me. I absolutely love creepy movies. After I turned off the TV, Mina suggested we go outside and start a fire in my family's fire pit. We all agreed and went outside with some kitchen chairs to accommodate since we didn't have enough outside chairs.

We talked and laughed and drank to the point of either being tipsy or drunk. Izuku started acting a little flirty and tipsy which was a surprise to me. I didn't know izuku could be even slightly flirtatious. I excused myself from the group so I could make my way to the restroom but when I was halfway there I was pinned against the wall. It took me completely off guard. I looked to see who was pinning me and I saw izuku. He was panting and his cheeks dusted pink. His eyes had lust in them, his face close to mine. I relaxed but at the same time I felt hot and bothered by the way he was looking at me like he wanted to devour me. Izuku looked really hot right now with his look of lust and arm muscles close enough for me to admire. I pulled him closer by the belt of his pants with a finger, my body and mind doing its own thing.

"You want me?" I whisper in his ear. I hear him swallow hard "are you sure you can handle me big boy?" I taunted.

After teasing him with my choice of words, Izuku smashes his lips onto mine. I reciprocate the kiss and swing my arms around his neck. He scooped me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and we made our way to my room. He kicks the door shut behind him as we are still making out. He tosses me on the bed like a doll and goes back to lock the door. as he was walking back to my bed he took off his shirt and then climbed on top of me. He sat on his knees, reached into his back pocket and pulled out a few condoms and set them on the bedside table. He bends down and begins kissing, biting and sucking my neck. He comes up from my neck for a kiss. as he kisses me and I bite his lip seductively, he growls in return. He sits up and puts his hands on the collar of my shirt and rips my shirt with ease. I gasp at the sudden gesture. He bends down again and begins kissing and biting my collar bone making his way down to my breasts. My moans get louder the closer he gets to his destination. He stops and reaches around to my back to unclasp my bra. He fumbles with the clasp a little but eventually gets it. I sit up to take off the ripped shirt and bra and toss the articles to the side, I plop back down panting. Izuku stood up to admire my body which in turn made me blush. I look away embarrassed and Izu just turns my face gently back to where I'm facing him.

"You are so beautiful," he says with lust in his eyes.

I blush harder and cover my face with my hands. He removes my hands from my face and places one on his chest and the other on his neck. He smirks, kisses me and says "guide me. Show me what you want." His words made my heart skip a beat and made me feel really hot. I slowly pushed his head down to my breast. He was leaving a hickey trail on the way down. I stopped him at my nipple and he began sucking on the pink bud. I moaned in ecstasy probably so loud that everyone could hear.

NO POV

Bakugou was entering the home without even knocking. As he entered he heard people in the kitchen so he headed that way. He stopped when he heard more noise coming from a different direction. He turned and went towards the noise down the hall. The further he went down the hall the louder the noise got eventually realizing it was moaning. He blushed and immediately made his way back towards the kitchen. As he was entering the kitchen denki was gossiping and blabbing ...something bakugou didn't want to hear.

"Damn midoriya must know what he is doing for Alta to moan that loud." Denki says.

As he was saying it, Mina was trying to shut him down waving her arms and shushing him to no avail. She frantically turned Denki around to show him that bakugou was at the entrance of the kitchen. Bakugou was completely hurt and it was written all over his face. He began to turn around to leave. Denki, Sero, and Kiri follow him to talk.