part 18

Time skip 8 and a half months pregnant.

It's been months since I last saw my classmates. Now I am huge. Baby girl is usually really active but today she was fairly calm thankfully because mama needed a break.

To update on everything I went home that day and didn't go back to school. I continued my school work at home. aizawa came up with a deal with the hero commision that I could take hero courses privately once I've recovered from having a baby so my dream of becoming a hero wasn't shattered.

I wasn't usually home alone but I guess there is something about today that everything is different. Mic and aizawa take turns staying home with me but i guess they had a meeting today. Shinsou still helps me through my pregnancy and still goes to the appointments. He updates me on everyone and constantly shows me pictures. I'm glad everyone is doing well. All Might checks in often; he even delivers letters from Katsuki and izuku. They always ask for me to contact them but I don't know them they will try to trace the call back to my location. They worry even though almight said i was fine and doing well. He's still holding onto my secret.

I heard the doorbell so I got up out of bed to answer the door, it was all might here to deliver letters from kats and izu. I welcomed him in and I told him I would be right back. I went back to my room and got ready for the day. Recently I have been wearing dresses because they fit comfortably. I went back to the living room and read the letters that katsuki and izuku wrote to me.

dear alta,

i hope all is well i still wish i could hear your voice so if you could please call you have my number.

Hero training is going well for me and the others. I even picked an agency where I will work at until I have my own and get this kachaan wants to build a hero agency with me! you would be so proud of us. We want to build a split agency so all our friends could work with us. It sounds like a big dream but I really do believe me and kachaan can do it. i wish you could be a part of it but i get it you want to be private due to specific family circumstances. anyway i love you please call

izuku

dear alta

where are you dammit. I wish you would call. I still can't believe you changed your number but I guess you outsmarted me and the nerd. I assume you know we would try to track you. After this letter I will stop asking you to call and respect your wishes.

I'm sure the nerd told you our plans of building a split agency. Well, I'll tell you more. I'll handle the rescue part of the agency and he will handle the crime part. I know it sounds crazy considering I'm mostly for fighting crime but someones gotta handle the rescuing part considering that deku is the new symbol of peace.

I really miss you, your hugs, your kisses, our hang outs, just everything. I hope one day I will get to see you again.

love you always

katsuki

I put up the letters and smiled. I rubbed my belly and told Sakura that her daddy was doing fine.

Today i have to go shopping for tonight's dinner since mic asked me to run him this errand so i asked almighty to accompany me. he obliged so i got up, i grabbed my bag and keys and made my way to the train station. On our way I felt some small pains in my stomach but thought nothing of it since the book said I would have braxton hicks around this time. I just rubbed my back to alleviate some of the pain but all might take notice.

"Is everything alright?" he asked.

"yeah just a few braxton hicks is all." I responded.

he nodded his head and we continued our walk. we were almost to the train station when all of a sudden a big pain stopped me in my tracks i yelped and grabbed my belly. Bystanders began to watch as I was in pain. all might helped me stand and suggested we head back home.