The Start Of It All

It was a sunny fall day in Boston Genie was on her way to a meeting she had scheduled with the Boston District Attorney's office to discuss a new case she had been assigned to. While driving there her car starts overheating as she parks the car sideways she gets out of the car and slams the door "damn" she says as she walks over to the hood of the car. She opens it up waves the smoke out of her eyes takes the antifreeze pours it inside the radiator while waiting for the car to cool down she takes her phone out and calls the office Letting them know she is going to be a little bit late because of her car trouble.

Jordan's POV: I was on my way to meet up with my bandmate Donnie to discuss the tour schedule for NKOTB winter shows that's when my eyes came across this lovely young lady who looked like she could use some help so I drove up next to her I rolled my window down. As she looked up at me with these beautiful green eyes I found myself getting speechless I could hear her say "What?" but I was still surprised beyond belief. *cough* "Excuse me," I say to her "Is everything alright?" I asked her. She explained that she was having a little car trouble so I offered to buy her a drink from Starbucks which was across the street from where she was parked she smiled at me and said "Well I am kind of trusty" "ight let's go" I replied she got in my car I'm Genie btw she says I'm Jordan I replied we both shake hands greeting each other. I reversed my car and drove a across the street into Starbucks. As we were in Starbucks we just sat and talked. "So where are you from?" I asked she replied "San Francisco born and raised" "What brings you to Beantown" I asked she giggled "Beantown?" "that's just a hip way to say Boston," I say as she grins "Oh," she says as we chat I couldn't stop gazing into her eyes as my eyes were dancing around her she was unique, beautiful, and classy her skin was flawless as I slide my hand over to touch her hand her phone starts to buzz. She looked at it got up from the table and said "Sorry I have to go thank you for the Apple juice and your conversation it was nice meeting you" As I stood up to shake her hand I found myself gazing into her eyes again. As she pulled out her card handed to me and said "Call me if need any legal advice" I shook my head snapping me back to reality "Huh" as I looked down at the card "Oh ok cool" you're welcome she replied. As I watched her as she walked across the street and got in her car and drove off I thought to myself simply beautiful.

Genie's POV: I had just arrived at the farm and walked into the building as I went into the elevator leaning up against the wall I thought to myself that guy was such a gentleman and a cutie ad that I wondered if he was single.

As Genie walks into the room all heads turn and face her "Hello everyone" she says while waving, "Miss Deville I'm so glad you could finally join us now have a seat" "Yes Mr. O'Kelly" she replies here's your case as he slams the files down right in front of her Genie opens the file looks at the mugshot and asks who is this? She asks.  "His name is Brett Williams age 24 race white reasoning for arrest assaulting a police officer during an arrest." Mr. O'Kelly replies to Genie, Genie looks at the picture and says "Well I'll tell you one thing, Mr. Williams isn't white" "Are you sure about that?" Mr. O'Kelly asks "Yes I'm sure" she replies. "Well then I'm sure that's something you and him can discuss when you go visit him tomorrow morning, "   Says O'Kelly, yes sir says Genie. "Now your job is to discuss his options with him and see does he wants to go to court or just settle with the district Attorney," says O'Kelly, Genie nods her head yes "Are there any questions?"  says. Mr. O'kelly while looking around the table no one responded the meeting was adjourned

Genie leaves the meeting and goes to a bed and breakfast in Salem for some peace and quiet.