Prologue

You were watching the last trial of Danganronpa v3, again for the fifth time. For some reason, you keep feeling so excited watching the same playthrough over and over again no matter how many times you watch it.

However, Kokichi was your favorite character. He was mysterious, always making you second guess and doubt his statements due to his nature- compulsive lying. It was unfortunate to see him die trying to save everyone but they all talked ill after his death. You hoped to know him more if there was a sequel or if the story became your reality. You also had a deep interest in the way Miu behaved and thought throughout the game. Nobody got a chance to get close to her because of her vulgar language towards everyone. Perhaps, you could again know her just a bit more in the game as well.

You always took the deaths and executions light-heartedly no matter how cruel and violent the idea was because it wasn't real, just a game!

You looked over your tablet and saw it was 3:27 a.m., "Shoot! I need to sleep, I have school tomorrow- or today." You thought to yourself. You quickly turned off your tablet and went to sleep, only to have a bit of a headache but still let it be.

The throbbing worsened but you managed to sleep it off.