Chapter 13

Hii, I rushed the Christmas one, sorry </3 Also should I post a writing that I did for my school project cuz I have a whole ass novel about it. It's an oc and Kokichi lmao

Hello again, this is me on feb uhhh, I started liking Gojo but no worries, still continuing!!

-

"Let's go over all the evidence we have, how about that?" Shuichi suggested as Kirumi nodded her head in agreement. Rantaro honestly had no idea what the hell was going on because he was locked up the whole time.

"Uhm, can someone explain what exactly happened?" Rantaro asked softly, itching his cheek with his index finger. The majority of the people stared at Rantaro in disbelief and dumbfounded that he wasn't aware of what happened. Gonta, the nice guy he was, thought it would be nice to explain because Rantaro is his friend after all.

"Gonta explain for Rantaro," he stated. "Gonta start Meet and Greet insect meeting and Y/n and Kokichi left for a while and found Maki," Gonta's voice was slightly trembling when the name "Maki" left his mouth. Rantaro slightly understood and nodded, appreciating the vague description. 

"I think it's Rantaro," Himiko pointed to Rantaro and started to ramble. "How could Rantaro not know about the key event, nyeh..." She tiredly rubbed her eyes. 

"Himiko is right!" Tenko exclaimed, putting herself in a defensive position and screaming at the top of her lungs, directing to Rantaro. "You degenerate, male, probably killed poor Maki!" She continued to side with Himiko continuously. 

"No, that's not right," Y/n stated firmly, standing confident as she spoke without a doubt or stuttering. Tenko shrieked from the unexpected response as everyone turned to look at Y/n. "Rantaro was stuck in his bathroom the whole time, I checked his doorknob and it was jammed," Y/n spoke. When the words left her mouth, Ryoma was quick to question her.

"How do you know whether he locked it on purpose before you came so that he can look innocent?" Ryoma asked before huffing like an emo kid.

"Degenerate males could be doing anything, we can never know, Y/n!" Tenko sided with Ryoma purely because she hates men, despite Ryoma also being a male. 

"Gonta can prove that it's true," Y/n said as she looked at Gonta. Gonta nodded and now the attention was on him now.

"Gonta try opening door for bathroom and found that door is jammed," Gonta said happily, placing his hand on his chest majestically and now it was proved that Rantaro was innocent. Rantaro looked over to his right side at Y/n and smiled. His eyes closed and his smile was sincere, it made Y/n's heart pound, why is he so good-looking?

"How about we go over the alibis?" Shuichi asked, he looked around for approval and he seemed to earn it. Everyone who was listening nodded- aside from Kokichi, he was snoring the whole time.

"*Snoring noises*" Kokichi woke up right on time and looked around in confusion and also nodded, because everyone did.

"Right..." Shuichi muttered awkwardly. "We went over with Rantaro, who was locked out in his bathroom, so he can't be the culprit... Me, Korekiyo, Keebo, Kaito, Tenko, Angie, and Himiko was stuck the whole time with Gonta," he explained quickly. "Y/n and Kokichi has solid alibis because they were together. And now we're left with Kirumi, Ryoma, and Miu," after he said that, Miu began to panic like she did last trial.

"HEY! I'M NOT THE CULPRIT, POOICHI!!!!!" Miu yelled, slamming the bars surrounding her podium as she exclaimed. "I-I just don't have an alibi, that's all..." She gritted her teeth as she spoke. Miu's podium began to move into the middle from being the top suspects.