Halloween - special o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

--This is not related to the plot or story in any way!!!--

This is harem with you, by the way, many of them like you in here and you're a little embarrassed. Your childhood friend- or best friend is here to help ya! This is how everyone looks by the way!

 Your childhood friend- or best friend is here to help ya! This is how everyone looks by the way!

--------------------------------

"Nearly done guys!" You exclaimed loudly, letting the others know (Miu and Kaede). You got out, wearing a devil costume that was a little revealing but you didn't mind. After all, it's not that often that you enjoy wearing these kind of things. Your outfit was bright red, with a headband and trident-like as a set. You got out and the two girls were extremely flustered. "What's up?" You cocked your head with a small smirk on your face. You were obviously catching things really quick.

"Like what you see, hehe!" You giggled, the girls were still staring with awe

"Like what you see, hehe!" You giggled, the girls were still staring with awe. "I-" Kaede put her two index fingers together, quite embarrassed. "Is it just me- or is it a little hot in here, hew!" She used her hand to fan herself, while Miu's face was turning bright red- redder than Himiko's hair. "U-uhm, y-you just look a bit, disgusting!" Miu quickly thought of an excuse to save herself from humiliations, she couldn't deny, she was enjoying the view very much. "E-er... I'm going to text others that we're coming..." Miu quickly ran away with a heavy blush on her face. "A-aha! I don't know what's wrong with me..." Kaede itched her cheek awkwardly, still feeling extreme heat on her face.

"Come on! We're going you sluts!" Miu screamed, you and Kaede quickly followed up to the entrance. The first person you saw who was waiting was Kaito, who was also for some reason quite flustered when he saw you. "Haha! N/n, you look pretty good. Haha!" He laughed bluntly, you couldn't help but giggle with him until you felt the two girls staring at you two with jealousy. "Ahaha, what a funny coincidence...!" You tried to lighten the mood. "Hmph," Miu pouted, trying to look cute to you. She was pretty cute, not that you were into girls as much however. "Oh, hey Shuichi- Oh my god- SHUICHI!" Kaede screamed as she sees Shuichi who died after seeing you. His whole body was red from it. I guess you were just that hot. "I guess ya pulling lots of whores today!" Miu joked with a tint of red on her face still, almost like she has some red dust on her face somehow.