Chapter 7

You woke up again on the chair, *sigh*. Well at least that was over, you looked over to the door and saw Kokichi staring at you wide-eyed then quickly running away. Maybe there was something on your face? You shrugged and swiftly started to roam around the "school". (It's been a few days since Monokuma died and revived, it was awkward.) You hung out with Kaede and Shuichi more this time and suddenly heard them talking about the hidden door, and planned to kill the mastermind behind all of this. What would happen if you made this go a bit... faster? 

(This is after the first/second motive: 48 hours)

You suggested inserting cameras and watching people who appear around the door. They both nodded and admired your creative idea, then went to Miu to ask about creating cameras. You smiled and then quickly went through all the books, perhaps you could find a card key to go into the hidden door more early. "Oh my god, where are you??!" You muttered to yourself in frustration, desperate to find something interesting that could unlock the door without destroying or demolishing the whole thing. 

"Eager to find a book, I see," Rantaro laughed as it caught you off guard. "Oh- hahaha!! Yeah, totally! I mean, what? Hahaha!" You stammered, a lot. Sweat beads were forming on your face, obviously, it was suspicious. "Erm, are you okay? It was just a joke," he quickly gave a look that meant 'You're really suspicious but I'll see'. You grabbed a book that you could find and conveniently, the title was "DANGANRONPA v3". "Oh, my favorite book!" You exclaimed, it wasn't a lie, you liked the story. Rantaro brushed it off and sat next to you to read it together, he seemed interested in the book as well. 

You two started to read the book until Rantaro noticed a bump on the book, like a bookmark. "Hey, can I check something?" He politely asked, "Yes of course," You smiled. He opened the page that seemed to have a card in it, wait- CARD. OH MY GOD, "Oh, that must be mine! Sorry, I just forgot about it maybe." You quickly took the card and put it in your pocket. Rantaro then looked you in the eye, his eyes started to become duller, freaking you out a bit. "What are you... hiding?" He asked reluctantly, "Everyone hides something, right? Well, if I'm being honest, that is the last thing I have from my real life. Before that gofer p-" You realized that you said too much, you forgot that nobody knows about the Flashback lights, yet. "Gofer P, what." He stared at you, now he knows you know something people don't. 

X

Everything around you and Rantaro turned red, just like what happened in Rantaro's Survivor perk video. After a second it turned back to normal. You believed that he also saw it from his face, obviously, he's confused. You started shaking, you were scared. It was either he was going to kill you or tell everyone about you. "You're also a survivor...?" He asked reluctantly. Well, that's one way to go. You thought and nodded with fake fright. "Oh, I see. Did you also receive something?" He probably indicated the tablet. "I know what you mean." You pretended to act innocent. He nodded and started talking about the hidden door and that the card might be the key that allows the hidden door to be unlocked. You nodded and took the card from your pocket and took a good look at it with Rantaro. 

"What's my beloved Rantaro doing here~?" Kokichi hummed and joined in with you. "Oh, look what do we have here?" Kokichi grabbed the book you were holding onto and read the whole page. "Ugh, boring." He chucked the book away and sneered. Rantaro stared at Kokichi then sighed. "You remind me of one of my sisters...." He put his hand on his face in annoyance. "Sister?" Kokichi asked, cocking his head in curiosity. You switched your position in a more open body language, willing to listen to his long story, again. 

--His story about his lost sisters--

"Oh no, Rantaro!" Kokichi spoke in a sad tone which was obviously fake, "That's sooo unfortunate! But that sounds like you're the ultimate Adventurer, y'know? Travelling around the world, doesn't it sound a bit adventure-y?" He teased, Rantaro and your eyes widened. His quickly disappeared with a soft chuckle while you stood there frozen. "Why... does that sound familiar?" You thought to yourself like a sudden nostalgia, probably from my *real* life. "Haha, yeah maybe, Kokichi. But I want my book back~" You pretended to be sad as crocodile tears fell onto your cheek. "Woah, chill miss girl." Kokichi sassed as if he'd never saw anything like that happen before. Rantaro started bursting out with laughter, it must've been amusing to see him sassing around like *that* kind of way.