Home

Hey please listen to the song Wildflowers by Tom Petty and enjoy!! (Oh and you might wanna add the song to your library bc you're gonna have to listen to it in like...2 chapters so :)

Rick's Perspective-

I couldn't catch my breath as I teleported between dimensions.

I had to find it.

I had to find my home.

I gasped and stumbled down into a cafeteria.

I was breathing hard as I got up.

I looked around and spotted a guy with cyan hair.

I smiled as I realized it was Scott.

"Hi, Scott." I said, still trying to catch my breath.

"Woah, you okay, Rick?" Jimmy asked.

"Uh- yeah, yeah."

"What are you doing here? I thought you started to live with your mom." Scott asked.

"No, I came back a couple days ago."

Scott smiled, "I'm glad you're back living with your dad. When I heard you left, I was worried, I know you hate your mom."

"Yeah, she's a piece of work as my dad always says."

Scott giggled.

"Same with Jim."

"HEY!" Jimmy shouted, flushing red.

Scott laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I'm joking, Sunflower, you're perfect."

Jimmy smiled at Scott, and I smiled as well.

"Martyn was really sad when you left. It was heartbreaking to watch him eat alone because you two lost touch."

"Oh...really?"

What happened with the Rick who was here?

I then got an idea.

All I have to do is become whole again, and all the Ricks that I split up into will come to me because I'm home!

"I- have to go use the restroom, I'll be right back." I said quickly, speeding off.

I knew the main Watcher was after me, it was only a matter of time before he would find me.

Gotta become whole, and everything will be fine.

I then heard a familiar giggle and froze.

I looked to my left and saw Martyn laughing and blushing with a guy who had dog ears and a tail.

Ren.

Ren chuckled, "I love it when you laugh like that." He said, wagging his tail, his face also red.

Martyn and Ren moved closer to each other, and I finally found my voice.

"Martyn?"

Martyn froze and turned to face me.

His eyes widened.

"Rick?"

"Martyn!"

"Rick!"

Martyn ran up and hugged me.

"Oh my fucking cod, I've missed you and hate you so much."

"What?"

"Why did you never respond to my texts?" Martyn asked, looking on the verge of tears.

"I- I broke my phone. And you know my mom, she hates buying me stuff."