Truth & Lies

Hey so this is the Martyn in the other dimension. The one where Scott's actually the one who killed himself. Some background for it is that Martyn and Scott had been dating for about 2 years when Scott couldn't do it anymore and pulled the plug.

He was found hanging from his living room ceiling fan. Martyn was heartbroken and is now alone. Mumbo sits with some other kids and Scar and Grian are dating. (Grian was put in a different dimension bc this is too confusing if it was the same one Grian was teleported to)

So right now, Martyn's heartbroken and doesn't really have any friends. Cool? Cool.
Also, those of you who have been wishing Rick's death, this should turn your perspective around. Go join RPS (Rick Protection Squad) and help me protect my boy!! He doesn't deserve this hate he's been getting >:(

Anyway,

Enjoy!

Martyn's Perspective-

I sighed as I sat down with my food tray.

I looked around and saw everyone else talking to each other, laughing and smiling.

I tried to forget all the memories that were coming back to me like a slap in the face.

The memories of me and Scott goofing off together.

I miss his giggle, his smile.

I miss him.

And it had only been two days.

"Come on, Martyn, just forget it." I told myself, shutting my eyes.

"That'd just make things worse."

I opened my eyes and saw a guy in a hoodie that had a dog on it and the words 'Let's Go Richmond'.

He nodded at me as he took out his lunchbox.

"Er- hi? Who are you?"

"Rick. Rick Denson."

"Oh...how come I've never met you?"

"I just moved here a couple days ago. I sat here yesterday and now you're here. No one else want me at their tables so," He shrugged, "I'm sitting here."

I nodded slowly.

"So...what do you mean by 'things will get worse if I try and forget everything'? And how do you even know what I'm talking about?"

"You're Martyn, right?"

I nodded.

"Yeah," Rick said, taking a bite of his sandwich, "I've overheard people talking about you and your boyfriend dying in a car crash or something."

"He didn't die in a car crash!" I shouted before sighing and looking down, "He killed himself."

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine."

Rick looked at me before shrugging.

"But trying and forgetting everything won't make anything better."

"How?"

"You'll want to remember those memories you have with your boyfriend when you're older. When someone leaves us, forgetting them just makes everything worse. The most you want to do is try and remember them, no matter how they left the planet. I know it's hard, and especially now, when all you can do is remember them, but you have to trust me."

"And why is that?"

Rick sighed and put down his sandwich.

"The reason why me and my mother moved here is because my dad died."