Confessions

This chapter will make those peeps who said that Rick was tearing Scott and Jimmy apart happy. I'm sure everyone's realized that Rick wasn't doing that. Anyway enjoy ig

Jimmy's Perspective-

I took a deep breath and knocked on Scott's door.

Scott opened it, looking nervous.

"Hey Jim!" He said and I waved nervously.

"So, this is Jimmy?"

I felt my palms start to sweat as Scott's father looked at me up and down.

"Uh- yeah, this is Jimmy." Scott said awkwardly.

His father nodded, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Nice to meet you." I said, stretching out my hand.

He shook it and then Scott said,

"Well, Jimmy, wanna go wait in my room until Grian arrive?"

I nodded, "Sure."

"It's just upstairs to the right."

I nodded again and left.

I entered Scott's room and sighed as I sat down on his floor.

I saw something colorful under Scott's bed and bent down, curious.

I noticed basically everything that made Scott...well, Scott, was tucked under his bed.

I saw a box and reached out to grab it.

"Jim?"

I banged my head and quickly stumbled out from under the bed.

Grian raised an eyebrow, and I flushed red.

"I- just...don't ask."

Grian smiled jokingly, "Sure, I'll leave you alone."

My smile faded.

Grian sat down next to me.

"You've changed, you know that?" I asked, not looking at him.

"What do you mean?"

"You normally make fun of me every chance you get. I've noticed you changing, Grian. I've been friends with you since we were 5."

Grian looked down, "Yeah...I- I know. But look, it's not easy for me, I've been through a lot!"

"Have you? Because no one's told me anything. I thought we were best friends. Whenever something went wrong, I was the first person you told. But now I'm just getting shoved aside with no explanation! I- I really felt like nothing for a while..."

"Yeah...Kisha's been getting on my case about talking to you."

Scott then walked in.

"Sorry, my dad's giving me a hard time about shit." He said, sitting down next to us.

"Alright, Grian, let's get started, shall we?"

Grian took a deep breath and nodded.

"Why don't I just answer your questions?" Grian asked and I looked him dead in the eyes.

"What is going on with you and everyone else that I can't know about?"

Grian sighed, "I thought that would be your first question. It's...well Jimmy, it's about Watchers."

...

"What the frick is that?"

Grian tried his best to laugh, "It's...well I'm not entirely sure, I think their thing is that they go into different dimensions to get what they want. They watch over everything."