3rd POV

Throughout the whole weekend, the only notifications all 6 of them on their phone were almost all from their gc, it was mostly Jaehyun, with his memes that they'd eventually react to, some where funny, some where curious.

LeeHan never thought they'd get along that well, I mean, he had heard stories that were really nice people to be with, but he had never been close with a group of people like them. It may sound derogatory, but you wouldn't expect the popular guy to be friends with a nerd and his friends, not to follow stereotypes, but either way, nerds usually didn't go up to him. But with how outgoing Jaehyun was, with how funny Woonhak's comments were and how easy it was to tease him, and with Taesan's handsome face, he could see himself getting real close with them.

Yet still, he was being careful with them, couldn't completely trust them yet because they say people often show one personality virtually and could be totally different in real life, he wanted to see if they were the same or if they would change.

On the other side, Taesan was anxious to imagine that LeeHan and his friends could possibly come up to talk to him and his friends. He wanted that to happen, but it still made him nervous. Although, taking in account that only him and Riwoo were introverts, it probably wouldn't be that hard for them to interact smoothly and to get closer in real life.

They all had arrived at school Taesan and company were together and LeeHan and company were together, sadly they didn't meet each other before classes started.

Woonhak:- Do you think they'll talk to us here at school today? -

Jaehyun:- If they don't, or don't even try to get close, then maybe they're fake and don't want to be seen with less popular people. -

Taesan:- They'll probably come, but that makes me nervous, and excited, but mostly nervous. -

Woonhak:- Bah, they're just humans, and two of them are extroverts and not shy, it'll probably be fun. -

Jaehyun:- Yeah, I hope and think so too. We'll probably finish getting along pretty well here at school.

What they said was true, during lunch break they met in the cafeteria while waiting for their lunch, and they talked all together for the first time in real life.

Sungho:- oh, hi guys! How are y'all doing? -

Woonhak:- Hi!! We're great, thanks for asking -

LeeHan:- I'm glad. What will you guys eat for lunch? -

Jaehyun:- I think all three of us are going for the regular menu today, no specials because it doesn't look really good you know? -

Sungho:- Totally haha, it looks suspicious as fuck. -

LeeHan was looking for an opportunity to directly talk to Taesan, then he remembered that he had heard Taesan was taking a class LeeHan wanted to transfer to.

LeeHan:- Hey Taesan, I heard you're taking ap calculus, I wanna transfer there, is it really hard? -

Taesan's heart skipped a beat when he heard LeeHan call his name, that was something he always wanted to hear.

Taesan:- It's not that much harder than the honors or normal calc class, but it does have more assignments if you can handle that. -

LeeHan:- Ooh, okay I see. I'll see if I have time to take that class. -

Taesan:- Sure, I'd like to see you there. -

After their interaction, they got their food and went to sit down.

Woonhak:- Wanna eat at the same table? -

Riwoo:- Sure, why not? -

They sat down all together and spent a good time talking and eating.

----------------------