이십삼 (끝)

3rd POV

Over time, Taesan and LeeHan became the most popular couple at their high school; and for all the right reasons. Hey were known as a really sweet, attentive and quite perfect duo, people barely ever saw them in a state where they had fought with each other, and if it were to happen, they were known for making up quite quickly.

Jaehyun:- Kinda makes me a bit jealous you guys are known as the perfect couple and not Woonhak and I -

Woonhak:- Yeah, my love and I also deserve the title -

LeeHan:- We may have it, but between us, we know you guys are above us, you've been together for longer and not once have I seen you guys fight -

Taesan:- Are you insinuating we aren't that perfect? -

LeeHan:- No, you know we're perfect as we are and I love our relationship, they just also have a great dynamic -

Woonhak:- What can I say, we're made for each other - he said with a big smile plastered on his face.

Jaehyun:- I love it when you smile so bright, it makes me feel so happy -

Woonhak grabbed Jaehyun by the waist and pulled him in to peck his lips.

Riwoo:- I feel really third-wheeling right now -

Sungho:- Right? Like, we're right here -

Taesan:- Sorry guys, I wanna see y'all find someone like we did to be happy -

Riwoo:- To be honest, I am fine as I am, the love of my life is dance, and having you guys is enough as it is, I couldn't ask for better people in my life. -

Sungho:- I agree as well, I couldn't on how my life is going at the moment, since we came together as a group of 6 I have never had a dull day, you guys really brighten me up, I love you guys. -

Jaehyun:- oh wow, why did we get so emotional - he said while tearing up.

Woonhak:- I love you guys too, a lot, you guys mean a lot to me too. - he said while s tear rolled down his cheek.

Taesan:- Oh my fucking god y'all stop, it feels like we're saying goodbye and we're not stop being so dramatic - he said while trying to hide his face, he hated when people saw him cry.

LeeHan:- Yeah, please stop tugging at the strings of my heart, we'll be together forever, it's an unbreakable promise - he said while pulling Taesan's hands away from his face and cleaning off the tear that was rolling down his face with his thumb. He always told Taesan not to hide away when showing emotions, nobody was gonna judge him, plus to LeeHan's eyes he always looked perfect, even when crying, he looked gorgeous.

Sungho:- What can I say I just love you guys that much -

Riwoo:- I do so too, can't believe I've finally found my people -

And believe or not, they were able to keep the promise of staying together. They became seniors, graduated together, well, except woonhak as he was a year younger; but they decided all together to take a year for themselves as they waited for Woonhak, they all got jobs, Jaehyun worked as a babysitter, LeeHan and Taesan went to work at an ice cream shop, Riwoo was working as a dance instructor, Sungho was working as a helper at a day-care.

Once Woonhak graduated (they all attended his graduation of course), they decided they were going together. It was not an easy task of course, it was hard for all of then to get into the same university. They ended up splitting three and three into different colleges, but in the same state. They shared a flat at a dorm, they all split the pay of the rent, they enjoyed living together so much, they couldn't ask for better roommates.

And as for Taesan and LeeHan, time could only tell how everything would go for them. Destiny decides how it plays out for each couple, if it's worth it to keep them together or if it could play around a bit and decide they were not meant for each other; but the moment Taesan and LeeHan met for the first time, destiny saw that shine, that they could never be pulled apart from each other, it would be devastating, they loved each other so dearly and deeply.

The same goes for Woonhak and Jaehyun, they found what they were each missing in each other, they completed each other.

Sungho and Riwoo were also able to each find their happiness. Sungho's now on the 3rd year of his long-term relationship with the love of his life, she brightens his day just as much as the boys do.

Riwoo found the other half of him in a dance instructor that taught alongside of him at his dance studio, they've been together for a long time now, if dance was the love of his life before, he could say this guy was the even bigger love of his life.

Despite the ups and downs of life, the future had a really bright outcome for all 6 of them, they were meant to stick together through everything, they had found what they all were missing in each other, they were perfect fits.

Taesan:- My love, what are you thinking about, you've zoning out a lot -

LeeHan:- I just can't believe I found the perfect man and that he was standing right before me and I never realized -

Taesan:- You've found me and you have me now, there's no need to worry, I'm not going anywhere. -

LeeHan:- I love you with my whole heart. -

Taesan:-  I love you even more -

---------------------------------------------------
The end