Day 2 bonfires

Dean's point of view
I woke up to a bang a the door it was 8am I was so glad classes didn't start for another week this week was a get to know each other week before classes start. I got up lazily an walked to the kitchen and notice a note which said:

You forgot the coffee pot!
you silly goose so here it is.
love,
Gabriel

This made me chuckle to my self I decided to go wake Castiel I opened his door and I spoke "morning Cas your bother has given you a coffee pot so do you want some?" He turned over and he slightly blushed while looked at me and I realised I was only wearing hot dog pj bottoms I blushed a bit to at this but Castiel replied in a deep husky morning voice "yeah thanks Dean" he rolled out of the bed literally, made me chuckle then I left to go put the coffee pot on.
Castiel dragged his feet on the floor rapped in a yellow blanket he bumped in to me and the looks up as I looked down at him, Castiel then said "sorry" I passed him a mug which was a bee and the wings were the handle it wasn't one of mine but his the mug made me giggle as Castiel drank from it my mug was black and had red lettering that said AC/DC on it we both went to the sofa that Gabriel made me bring in.

Which made me wonder, how on earth did Gabriel get into there dorm room last night?

I finished my coffee and then I heard a bang on the door and I remembered that there was one that woke me up so I put my mug on the coffee table and went to check it out not realising I still was only wearing the hot dog pj bottoms I open the door to a notice which said:

Back to school bonfire
TONIGHT
come join
there will be beer and burgers!!!

And I looked around and notice I was being stared at by a bunch of girls who were looking at my abs, and I blushed a bit but I gave them a smile the group started whispering and hurried off I looked at the door again and saw another letter which read:

TOMORROW
dorm party
If you want to come go to dorm 38B
There will be music and drinks
Everyone is welcome!

I grabbed both posters and took them into Castiel who was snuggled in his blanket on the sofa. I spoke "hey Cas look at these we could go and mingle with everyone and make new friends" Castiel looked unsure while gazing at my abs which made me slightly uncomfortable but I knew it was my fault for not putting something on then Castiel responded "umm ok, sure, it wouldn't hurt to say hi" I smiled at this.

Castiel's point of view
Wow those abs looked solid.

And well I guess it couldn't hurt to look around at the bonfire and room 38 was only a floor down I think so what would be the harm? Dean then spoke "I'm going to grab a shower and get dressed" I put my thumb up to this because I was to tired to speak at that point. I am in awe at this place it's like an entire apartment just without a stove Gabriel went all out on his decorative skill there wasn't anything on the walls in the living/kitchen room but he put all my stuff in my room all my bee plushies on my bed which he also made and he hung fairy lights throughout my bedroom they looked very nice my thoughts went on till I noticed there was still coffee in the pot so I got up out of my blanket revealing my bee pjs and strolled over to the coffee pot which was still warm so I pour the rest into my mug and rinsed out the pot and finished the coffee putting my mug into the sink and grabbing Dean's mug and also putting into the sink I grabbed my blanket and I heard Dean finish in the shower so I got my stuff ready to go in afterwards.

~In the evening~

Castiel's point of view
We didn't do much that day we just got to know each other I found out that Dean had a 15year old brother called Sam and he lived in Lawrence with his brother and parents, I told him that my dad isn't around much and nether is my mother and my oldest brother Michael mainly looks after me, Gabriel, Lucifer and Samandriel and that Micheal was going to come over tomorrow because he was to busy at work to come yesterday or today.

We then both go ready for the bonfire and went to the field where the huge stacks of wood began to burn.

Third-person point of view
As Dean and Castiel gaze at the flames Dean notices the group of girls that saw him with no top on pointing at him his cheeks went a soft crimson colour, Dean asks Castiel "do you want a beer and a burger?" Castiel responds "yes to burger and no to beer, than you Dean" Dean left and went to grab two burgers and a beer as Dean went up to the person who was at the barbecue and was doing the burgers he was approached by the group of girls who all said at the same time "hello hot pants" which made Dean blush from embarrassment the guy at the barbecue asked "what was that for?" Deans face went a darker red as he replied "I went to go look at the posters stuck to my dorm room and didn't realise that I didn't have a top on just hot dog pj bottoms and those girls saw and stared at me" the barbecue guy was awestruck at this and just said "my names Nathan but everyone calls me Nate" Dean replied with "names Dean, could I get two burger's please?" Nate got to making the burgers and gave them to Dean and said "there you go, condiments are on the table beer too, enjoy" Dean answered with a quick "thank you, Nate see you around" as he walked over to grab a beer and to find Castiel who was no having a conversation with someone.

"Hey Cas got the burgers" Dean said firmly handing the burger to him and taking a swig of the ice cold beer Dean then asked "who is this?" Castiel replied with "Benny, he says he knows you" Dean looks Benny up and down and says "oh my goodness, Benny is that you how long has it been?" Benny responds "too long brother too long" Dean the says "you damn straight it's been too long man" as the trio stands near the fire feeling it's heat against their skin. Benny ask's Dean "how is Sam getting on?" Dean responds "he is getting on very well he now has a girlfriend called Jess" this made Benny chuckle with amusement because the joke he and Dean had for Sam before Benny moved was that he would marry a book because he was such a worm. Dean says "so you've met Cas he is my roommate" Benny looks down a bit to see Castiel who was standing next to Dean and says "yeah I have met your roommate he is very friendly, so Cas what is Cas short for?" Castiel responds with slight confusion "well Dean just started calling me that I believe it's an abbreviation of my name which is Castiel" Castiel's response made both Dean and Benny chuckle, Dean took another swig of beer and then a bite of his burger which makes Dean shocked and he says with his mouth still full of burger "this is the best burger I have ever tasted" both Castiel and Benny say at the same time "eat with your mouth closed" Dean rolls his eyes at this and after swallowing the burger shouts over to Nate "the burgers are amazing, Nate!" Nate's reaction made them all chuckled and Dean blush Nate shouted "hot pants thinks my burgers are amazing!" To which everyone cheered, Dean was now realised everyone now knew because the girls or Nate had told everyone.

Benny, Dean and Castiel talked for the entire bonfire and every so often someone would say something like 'hey hot pants' to Dean or 'I'm so jealous that you get to stay in the same dorm as hot pants' to Castiel.

After the bonfire the boys went up to Dean and Castiel's dorm and chatted a little longer Benny had told them that he was staying in Dorm number 33A and how it would be nice to hang out again and he asked if they were going to the dorm party Castiel said yes few minutes after Benny called it a night and said he'd see them tomorrow, Dean and Castiel both then called it a night and went to bed.