Character Introductions

Hello! Welcome to Carmen Cygni, a Genshin Impact OC story written in the form of a jukebox musical. The story takes inspiration from Glee with musical numbers intertwined with the raunchiness and maturity of Hazbin Hotel.

This part of the story serves as an introduction to all the characters. I have created OCs for this story and also added some of your favorite characters as well!

The VAs I list are my headcanons for the characters' voices.

Main Characters (OC Section): 

The Shuihua Family (Petrichor, Fontaine)

The Shuihua Family hails from the famed Shuihua Clan of Qiaoying Village of Liyue. This family branch lives in Fontaine as their patriarch, Jian (Giorgio) Shuihua moved to Petrichor to attend high school by his grandfather. Due to their tumultuous family relationships in Liyue, they have chosen to remain stationed here for good, but Krystal has moved to Liyue Harbor to train with Baizhu at Bubu Pharmacy.

Dr. Krystal Shuihua, PharmD, RPh

Vision: Hydro

Weapon: Polearm

Constellation: Carmen Cygni

Myers-Briggs: INFJ

Age: 24 (DOB: 05/14/1999)

Arkhe: Pneuma

   The new boss of the Bubu Pharmacy was born and raised in Fontaine

   The new boss of the Bubu Pharmacy was born and raised in Fontaine. The half-Liyuean, half-Fontainian girl is a former undefeated champion duelist who became a recently licensed pharmacist in both Fontaine and Liyue, which is an impressive feat in medical circles. Though hardworking and intelligent, she is prone to intense anger due to being "blessed" with wrath by Guizhong's spirit when she was born along with beauty, brains, and power. The wrath blessing causes her eyes to turn a gold color when she is angered, and she can punch and kick exceptionally hard; arguably stronger than Tsunade. Lyney once observed a fight between her and 500 treasure hoarders, and she ultimately won singlehandedly, stating that she could very well be in the 6th spot of the Fatui Harbingers should she be recruited. This is due to the Shuihuas being born with innate strength that stockpiles as they age, and for Krystal, it has been stockpiling at an alarming exponential rate compared to that of other members. This is ultimately due to being directly blessed by a god as a result. As a Shuihua, she is a master of the Shuihua Martial Art, was declared the youngest master ever at age 10, and even created her variation known as "Krystal Style", combining Fontaine style combat, Petrichor street fighting, and recently, vogueing. 

   She earned her vision at age 7, which she was commended by Lady Furina at the court, highlighting her bravery in saving her classmate from an abusive teacher. This was due to her ability to blood bend, an ability not seen in Fontaine in over 1,000 years. Due to this feat, she was viewed as a monster for a long time, which led her to become shy around people. To combat this, her parents enrolled her in various activities (some she chose on her own), and her father pushed her to a level of excellence that would be considered unattainable as she was the heir to the Lotus Architecture Firm. Krystal was noted to struggle academically in elementary and middle school, but ultimately had her intelligence peak in high school and ended up as the Valedictorian of her class at the Academie de Fontaine d'Or. Despite this success, she gave up her position as heir due to a lack of interest in architecture and running the business, and gave the position to her younger sister, Laurie (Jian was not happy but he understood). She is viewed by people as a great beauty with monstrous power, hence many of the characters have different views of her. She is a person who takes action and does not waste time in showcasing her point; the definition of "show, don't tell". Krystal may be a quiet girl, but she is not afraid to speak her mind when the situation calls for it, even if she comes off as blunt and rude. Due to her taking others' opinions of her seriously, she tends to have severe depressive episodes if she does not live up to people's expectations. Despite being prone to wrath, she does not let it phase her when she is under pressure. Overall, she is a kind girl who is trying to understand and control her emotions so she does not do any harm.