Number 4.

Another Kaydiam one because, I fucking love them, This one's gonna just be one Pov and very short.

Kaydens Pov:

It was just a normal day with my boyfriend, Liam or Li as I prefer.
Or so I thought, I got bored and pulled my phone out my pocket and went on a random ass game, Li was looking after Theo for a bit since he kept the pair of us up all night. I swapped from my game to google and started searching, how to mess with your boyfriend for fun. And oh Jesus Christ there was a lot. I settled on one idea and put my phone back in my pocket, after he came back from my room, where Theo's sleeping I was planning how to do this. " He should be asleep for the next 3 hours max. " He said, now taking a place next to me on the carpet. " Alright love " I smiled at him, he leaned his head to rest on my shoulder. " Youre adorable honestly. " I turned my head towards him, lifting his chin with my finger tips. " I am not. " He replied, a pink tint appearing across his cheeks. " It's okay darling, no need to deny the truth. " I laughed slightly, noticing his cheeks turn more pink, I let go of his chin only to move my hand to caress his cheek. " Stop flirting with me this isn't fairr " Liam mumbled, I just smiled at him before saying " The problem is love " I leaned in more, getting closer to his face noticing the tint be a bright pink. " If I kissed you right now, I don't think I'd be able to stop. " I leant backwards, seeing his face drop into pure shock and once I released my hand from his cheek, he dropped his head into the crook of my neck, completely embarrassed and I just laughed and smiled.

Oh how I love him. 💗

STORY INSPIRED BY THE PICTURE AT THE TOP CUZ I SAW IT ON PINTEREST AND WAS LIKE FUCK YEAAA

word count: 343.