Number 23

Kaydens POV:

This stupid argument has been going on for 20 whole fucking minutes and I don't even know why. I just wanted to see Stella, my sister, and then this whole massive argument begins. It just feels like were both spitting out everything and nothing. " Yk what el? I fucking hate you. " I spat out, clearly just not thinking anything of it. I turned around, opening the door to her dorm and walking out. Slamming the door behind me, I immediately froze. " what the fuck have I done. "

Stella's POV:

" Yk what el? I fucking hate you. " The 4 words, nobody ever wants to hear. " great. " I spoke, barely any audio could be heard. A few minutes later, Theo came walking out of my room, " sissy? why'd big bro bro walk away? " He questioned, looking up at me. " He's just a bit upset, he'll be okay hun. " I muttered, trying to hold back any tears. Theo nodded and walked back into my room, I went and knocked on Harriet's door and we both ended up cuddling for a while since I broke out in tears.

Back to Kay's POV:

" fuck fuck fuck. " I whispered to myself, burying my face into my knees as I slid down the wall. I started sobbing, why would I say such a stupid thing. I was in a secluded area of the schools library, barely anyone comes back here thankfully. I did nothing for about 2 hours except cry and eventually classes were done with as the final bell rang, I had skipped the last 2 periods which I took optionally and I regretted it since nobody I knew took them and it was awkward to ask. By the time I checked my phone I had a bunch of messages of Li, shit.

My love 💫: Hey, I didn't see you walk out of period 4? You okay?
My love 💫: KayKay? Where are you?
My love 💫: Love, I'm worried please message when you see this

Fuck, I completely forgot to message him beforehand. I left period 3 and went straight to El and then .. yeah. Enough stalling I should probably message back.

Me: So sorry, I got caught up with doing work in the library. Coming back to the dorm in a moment ❤

My love💫: Stay where you are, I'm omw

Fuck he can't see me crying, I quickly wiped my tears and ran to sit at a desk close by, opening my backpack and taking out a photography assignment I had due soon and started working on that. About 10 minutes passed by when Li walked in, he came up to me and hugged me gently but not letting go, I tried hard to not let any tears come out but slowly failed. " Shh, you're okay, we'll talk about this later if you want to. " He smiled, taking my hand and rubbing his thumb up and down. I nodded and embraced the hug.

A/N

y'all can't escape my angst.

Love you all and I hope you liked this story, probably will stick with one POV but wanted to switch it up!

Have an amazing day evening or night 💞💫❤