Number 9

fine since I've been mean two chapters you can have your happiness 🙄🙄🙄

Landon's Pov:

I saw Felix walking with Paisley, as usual the two normally hang out whenever schools finished since they don't talk during the day as lix is with me and Paisley's with Nathan. I crept up slowly behind felix, putting my arm around him and walking next to him. " Heyyyy " I laughed, him looking up at me and smiling, " Ellooo " He said before continuing his conversation with Paisley. I still had my arm wrapped around him, he doesn't really mind I do it a lot. I love Felix, and I wouldn't trade him for nobody. He's like the most kindest but childish person you've ever met, and yes he watches Disney movies still. Normally im watching them with him, I don't mind though. I would do anything to make him happy tbh, he's just a bundle of joy I never wanna loose, if I'm having a bad day or anything one hug from him can make me feel better. Paisley saw Lara and ran off, assuming they wanted to do something. Felix waved bye and we both stood still, staring at each other. " You're cute " I smiled. " Shut up " He smiled back, leaning his head to rest on my chest and I hugged him, leaning down to kiss his head and got a adorable smile back, him now hugging me as well. I don't think anyone really cares about our relationship anymore, besides Nathan he does not appreciate the PDA but he's just annoyed he can't have Paisley. Anyway, Felix has some how learnt to be okay with Nathan now, still bickering as per normal. I would never believe you if you told me that a while ago lmao, they're still both my best friend and my boyfriend of course. I love them both in their weird ways.