22. PANCHI

What the fuck just happened. I cursed Sid silently for sending me with this asshole. And more importantly how can I think of kissing him. I was embarrassed at myself. I opened my mouth to say something but I didn't know what to say. Vihang started driving and I sat beside him silently. "I know this South Indian place. Should we go there" he asked and I just nodded. South Indian was my favourite cuisine. I have to tell Sid everything that's happened lately. I don't know if I should tell him. And even if I did what will I even say and how will he react. But first I need to know what is even going on. What the hell is happening to me? My phone's ring broke my chain of thoughts. "Hello. Namaste Maami" it was my Maami so I answered quickly. She never calls me so I was shocked to see her number. After five minutes of small talk she told me the reason for her call. She wanted my cousin to take admission in my college after twelfth. I told her everything she asked and ended the call.

We reached the place in about twenty minutes. Vihang ordered onion dosa and I ordered masala dosa. I thought after what happened in the car things would get awkward. But with Vihang silence also felt comfortable. "You realise this is our first date little sparrow" Vihang said and smirked. I scowled which made him laugh. He asked me few questions regarding my internship. His phone rang in the middle of our conversation. "Hello Maa" he answered the call and talked to his mother. I took a snap of my food and posted as a story. While I was clicking my pictures Vihang was continually staring at me. So I stopped and he chuckled softly. I couldn't help but notice that he was looking different from his usual self. I clicked his pictures from an angle he wouldn't notice. "No Maa you know I don't like shopping that's why you or Sid shop for me" he said on the call. The fact that Vihang also disliked something made me smile. He noticed that and narrowed his eyes. I immediately changed my expression. "Ok fine. I'll check a few shops" he said and ended the call.

"If you want I can help you shopping" I said as he paid the bill. I insisted on paying but he is a stubborn asshole so I didn't argue much. I was skeptical in offering my help. But the lunch turned out better than I expected so I thought I owe him this. Vihang unlocked the car and just as we sat I pulled the seatbelt to avoid the earlier scene. "You know it's illegal to take someone's pictures without their permission" he said starting the car. I closed my eyes in regret. I thought he didn't notice. I acted like I don't know what he was saying. "It is okay sweetheart you can click as many pictures of me as you want"