23. VIHANG

First time I don't hate this Delhi traffic. We were stuck at the same road for almost twenty minutes now and I have to say Panchi has a very small level of patience. She offered to help me with shopping when Maa called and asked me to pick something traditional for Kashaf's eid party. Our lunch date went surprisingly well. For me the highlight of this date was when Panchi clicked my pictures. She thought I didn't notice but I didn't said anything.

"Why do you have to buy everything from malls? We can easily go to Sarojini and it's even closer" Panchi said and fanned her from her hands. Although the air conditioner was on full speed but it was still hot. Panchi suggested to shop from local cheap markets but I don't like these roadside stalls and their clothes so after a little argument we agreed on the nearest mall but that was also half an hour away.

"I'm not buying anything from cheap markets. I havestandards" I said and turned the blower on side to hers. She shook her head andstarted scrolling through my playlist. I let her choose songs but for somereason her phone couldn't connect with the system so I gave her my phone.

"Thank God finally we reached" Panchi said and sighed. I parked the car and we entered the mall. We went to my favorite brand's showroom directly. As soon as we entered Panchi started searching through the clothes. She picked up a couple of kurta sets and asked me to try them. "I'm not trying these you select which one you like and we'll get it in my size" I said and she frowned. She was looking both cute and hot at the same time. I was kind of turned by this bossy act of her.

"Don't make repeat myself Vihang. I'm helping you so I'm the in charge here" she said and gave me a deadly look. I rolled my eyes and took the clothes from her. I'm definitely not arguing after that look from her. I tried the first black kurta but it was a bit tight. I decided to show it to Panchi anyways. She's crazy and I'm sure can make me try it again. I went to the girls section where she was checking some lehnga.

"Ahem hello Ms Helper" I said and she turned. She stumbled upon a statue but I caught her by waist so she collided with me. She straightened herself and kept staring at me. The kurta was tight so it was stuck to my body. "You can ogle me as much as you want later little sparrow" I said and snapped my fingers. She blinked and cleared her throat to speak but the salesman interrupted us. "Sir may I help you" he said with his fake smile. We both shook our head and went to the trial room area.

"You're so picky no wonder you don't have a girlfriend" Panchi said as we left the showroom after one hour. We were supposed to at rehearsal by three but I called Jasmine and obviously she wasn't going to argue with me. We crossed an ice cream parlor so I stopped in front of it and gestured her for going in. "who says I don't have a girlfriend" I said with a smirk as we sat down. Her face became pale as if she had seen a ghost. "I I didn't know you were" she stuttered as she spoke. I started laughing to her reaction. She was confused so I told her I was joking. She kicked me from down the table. "You're such an asshole Vihang"