24. PANCHI

"You're such an asshole Vihang" I said when the waiter came and gave us the menu. It took us an hour to find the clothes Vihang liked. I made him try at least eight outfits before we found the one he liked. It was a long off white kurta pyjama with light shiny work. I instantly liked the complete set so I requested Vihang to try it. It fitted him perfectly. Vihang was looking really good in that outfit. As if it was made only for him to wear.

"Choco chip cookie with sprinkles" we both said together and looked at each other. The waiter smiled and left. Being with Vihang was not irritating anymore. He was turning out to be better than I expected from him. I was thinking about our earlier encounter at the showroom when Vihang's phone rang in my pocket. I was playing songs in the car from his phone so I forgot to return it when we reached. I took it out and handed it to him.

"I think it's your girlfriend" I teased him when I saw an initial with heart flashing on the screen. He chuckled and answered the call. "Yes Massi?" he said without breaking eye contact with me. I bit my tongue in regret and gave him an apologetic look. In my defence who saves a number without a name. He ended the call after five minutes and was about to say something.

"Whatever you're about to say don't" I spoke first and looked away. He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders in response. The waiter came with our ice creams and we decided to walk and eat it since it was in a cone. We stood up and I rushed to the counter to pay the bill. I wasn't letting him pay again.

I was looking at the dresses while walking when I saw an anarkali dress at a shop. It was a beautiful pastel green floor length anarkali suit. I wanted to go and try it but it felt awkward with Vihang walking by my side. "You like it?" he asked as I stood and stared at the dress. I didn't realise when I stopped if front of the shop. In a blink of eye he held my hand and took me inside the shop. Before I could react he pointed to the dress and a girl brought it to us. "No Vihang I was just" he handed me the dress before I could complete my sentence. Without arguing further I took it and went to the changing room.

"Hello didi anyone there? Can you help me with this dori?" I called out for help because the blouse dori was stuck and I couldn't reach it. I heard someone enter the trail area so I asked again. I was facing the mirror when I saw Vihang enter from behind. He was not looking at me. "There's no one out here. May I?" he asked while looking down at the floor. I nodded in response.

I gasped at Vihang's touch. His hands were cold. But his touch still felt hot against my skin. I could feel every inch of his feeling touching my back. His touch was not sensual but still I could feel a shiver run down my spine. Suddenly the room felt hot. "It's done. I'll wait outside" Vihang said and turned to leave without lifting his head.

" Vihang wait" I said and he turned towards me. "You can stop looking at the floor or there'll be a hole in it soon" I said and smiled as he looked up. He kept looking at me as if I was some model. I could feel a burning sensation on my skin from his gaze as checked me out from head to toe. He cleared his throat before speaking. "You look uh you look beautiful little sparrow"