no marriage proposals

stasia

stasia

one month. one month until us as a team yell 'that's a wrap' on this movie. i'm so excited yet so petrified. i've built so many friendships within a short amount of time coming in at four in the morning every day, i don't know what im going to do with myself once it's over. yeah, i have a new movie to work on, but there's nothing like the people i'm working with right now.

nick and i try to hang out or do something together any chance we get. whether i go over to the place he's staying at or he comes to mine. or even trying a new place to eat or exploring the area. but it all comes down to time absolutely flying by. red, white and royal blue wraps in a month... and then we are off to do separate projects.

every day we've spent with each other. the last month and a half, there hasn't been a day we haven't seen each other. it's going to be weird when i wake up at four due to my body being used to it and not walking into a big white trailer, having either claira, ellie, or nick to greet me once i get there; and to be honest, that is why i'm petrified.

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

"well hello miss, 'im the makeup artist for the new priscilla movie.' how are you doing?" matthew says as he walks into the costume department area. "i'm doing fine, how about you?" i say with a smile. "surprisingly, im doing well, thanks for asking." he says. "i'm glad." i say and loosen up on the pedal for the sewing machine as he sits down in front of me.

"i came to check in on you for a few different reasons." he says and leans forward a bit; i nod. "i noticed, within the last week, you've been kind of quiet, i guess you could say. is something going on? did something happen between you and someone? or is it something at home, a personal issue you'd rather not talk about?" he says. i sigh and look up, avoiding eye contact.

"you can be completely honest with me and tell me to leave you alone right now! i just want you to be the best you and when i notice a change, i would love for you to know that i am an ear, an eye, or even a shoulder. i'm here, stasia." matthew says. that was kind of the shot that did it. i take a shaky breath and fold my hands together.

"well, i'm sure you've noticed that nick and i are pretty close," i say and matthew nods with a smile. "when i told him that i applied for the makeup artist position, he told me he got a role for a new movie that is filming in louisiana. don't get me wrong, i'm happy for him. but, now that i've got this new position where i'm going to be in toronto for a while and we are wrapping here in a few weeks, i feel like im either going to lose everyone or... maybe i'm just intimidated and scared. we've called each other friends this whole time but why am i scared of separating and being away from him, along with the thought of never seeing each other again being in the back of my mind? i just have a lot of thoughts circling around in my head, maybe i'm just confused." i say and rest my head in my hands.

  "hey, hey. its okay to be confused sometimes. you have a lot of life changes going on right now and there might be some decisions you have to make. have you talked to nick about this?" he asks; i shake my head. "i think a conversation is due."