epilogue

"are you sure you're going to be okay today?" nick asks as he is scrambling to make sure he has everything for the premiere of the idea of you

"are you sure you're going to be okay today?" nick asks as he is scrambling to make sure he has everything for the premiere of the idea of you. "i'm sure, matter of fact, i know. go have fun and send everyone my best wishes!" i say and he kisses my forehead. "make sure you two don't have too much fun without me." he jokes and i smile. "we won't! i love you and good luck!" i say as he walks out of the door. "i love you!" he says back and is off to meet with his crew and stylist at the theatre it's premiering at.

i am now sitting in our quiet 'flat' in london, with our baby sleeping in a bassinet in front of me. we've been here for going on two years and we love it. it's the perfect size for us three.

let me catch you up. after i found out i was pregnant last january, we went searching for a place to live together and this place fell in our hands at the perfect time. my lease in new york was just about up so i packed my things and stepped over the ocean with my belongings to move into our new place.

not too long after, nick wrapped up the idea of you and not long after that, we found out we were having a girl and were more than excited to start the 'girl parent' journey. we planned on keeping our pregnancy a secret from the media, definitely not to our friends and family though.

in early august, red, white and royal blue premiered and i had to miss out. nick attended that and the bottoms premiere a few weeks after. in early september, he wrapped mary & george and since then, he has slowed down a bit to focus on other things. but he's definitely not done when it comes to acting.

on september twenty-ninth, at five thirty in the morning, we quietly welcomed our daughter romy athena galitzine. she shares a birthday with her dad even though her due date was the twenty-fourth.

since then, our flat has been filled with either our baby crying, a bit of frustration, various conversations with each other or our family and friends, and most importantly; laughter. maybe even a little bit of wedding planning!

nick and i have grown so much since that day i freaked out in the trailer with claira and taylor. we thought we knew each other then, i'd like for our past selves to see us now.

we aren't perfect whatsoever. we cry, we argue, we get frustrated with each other, nothing about us is perfect. but that's what keeps us going. any time we discover an indifference, we work through it and it teaches us so many things. patience, communication skills, new coping mechanisms; whatever it may be.

no matter what happens, we will always look after each other now that we are a family. it started with just his safety, but now it's his and her safety.

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

Pop Crave  @ popcrave • 10m
  Looks like Nicholas Galitzine and Stasia Lewis
  quietly welcomed a baby girl back in September.
  Congratulations to the new parents!