Chapter 10- Forgiveness

Liam's POV

I couldn't stand being around Harry anymore because I knew how he felt about me. He loved me. Why else would he have kissed me? After he left I cried for a long time and then I grabbed my bag and started packing. After I had packed everything up I grabbed my jacket and went over to Niall's. I paced outside his door as I waited for him to answer the door. He opened the door and looked at me. He slightly smiled and then asked

"What do you want?"

"I was going to ask if I could stay with you."

"Here? In my dorm? Why?"

"It's a long complicated story."

"well come in then. Let's talk." He said grabbing my hand and dragging me in.

We sit on the couch and he sits extremely close to me.

"So, for my birthday Harry got me a photo album of us growing up together." I stared off with.

I explained the rest of the situation to him and then he said "Do you like him more than Louis?"

"I don't know. He's been my best friend for so long I never really thought about it if I had feelings for him or not."

"Well do you still love Louis?"

"Of course. He's my dream guy I just don't know if he's the one."

"Trust me, if you still like him then he's meant for you. You should just focus on Louis and forget about Harry."

"If you say so."

All the sudden there was a knock at the door. Niall got up and peered through the hole.

"it's Harry." he mouthed to me. He hurriedly kicked my stuff under his bed and opened the door. "How can I help you?"

"Have you seen Liam?"

"no."

"Really?" Harry asks and I see his hand point to my jacket.

shoot!

"He doesn't want to speak to you right now so would you please leave?"

"Fine!" he said extremely annoyed.

I heard him open the door to my old dorm and slam it shut. There was a lot of chattering going on in the halls now. Niall closed the door and sat down next to me again.

I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"what's wrong Lili?" He asked.

My heart dropped at the use of my nickname that only Harry called me. I turned my head and sobbed into his chest. He massaged my scalp and tried to comfort me. When I had finished crying I looked him in the eyes and said

"I can't go on like this. I love Louis but I have feelings for Harry and I liked our kiss. I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

"Get some rest. You need it." He said and kissed my forehead and laid me back on the couch.

He threw a blanket over me and then went to his bed. I cuddled up and fell asleep.

The next day (Sunday) I hung out with Niall until he had to leave for work. I talked to him about my problems and he listened to every word that left my mouth. When he came back it around five and he had gone to get us some food. He bought it in and we ate and talked about happy things. He was determined to make me happy again. I soon fell  asleep on the couch again. Niall tucked me in and then went to bed himself.

The next morning I felt someone shake me and I woke up. It was Niall.

"It's 8. You better wake up and get ready for school." He whispered in my ear.