Ending- Niall's POV

At this part of my life I feel free and happier than ever.

I'm glad that Louis got me the date with Clara. We've gotten pretty serious since Liam and Louis' wedding. I even proposed to her. She said yes and now we're planning for the wedding.

You could say that I'm over Liam now but I always think 'what would my life be like if I kept on trying to win Liam over?'

Well that ship has sailed and now I'm going to finish school with Clara and then we're going to get a flat in London and live our lives together. Hopefully have a few kids and maybe get a dog or something.

Well I'm pretty content with my life now so I can't complain. I'm just going to enjoy it while I have everything that I have ever wanted.

*******************

Niall's such a nice family guy :3

And I'm going to say this again because I'm just so excited! Just a heads up. I'm co writing on one of @rebeccalovable266's stories. It's caled Dead and Gone. It's a Niam story. Please check her out and fan her. She's amaZAYN! I'll message my fans when I write it and it gets uploaded so if you're smart, you'll fan me RIGHT NOW!

I hope you guys liked that chappie. There are only two more so I'll upload those after I eat. Thanks for reading!