Ending- Liam's POV

Well, my problems are fixed with Louis now. I no longer feel like killing myself over my dark past and Harry seems happy with Zayn now so I can live my life completely dedicated to Louis.

I'm so happy now. I feel like I'm floating on cloud 9. I don't have a care in the world. I got a job as a gym teacher and Louis got a new job at the same school.

We've talked about adoption because both of us want a child. I want a girl and he wants a boy so we still have to figure out the gender but we'll decide soon.

I am pretty happy with how my life has turned out. No more bullying, I have someone to help me through the tough times, and I got a good job. All that's missing is a kid and she, or he, will be on their way shortly.

******************************

A/N- so, I'm gonna write as many of these ending parts as I can before I completely crash.

Just a heads up. I'm co writin on one of @rebeccalovable266. It's caled Dead and Gone. It's a Niam story. Please check her out and fan her. She's amaZAYN! I'll message my fans when I write it and it gets uploaded so if you're smart, you'll fan me RIGHT NOW.

Thank you all for reading and there is only four more of these ending chappies so enjoy them while they last.