2

The ceremony begin, with every single floating coffin open up, making the students wake up from their slumber.

The students were wearing a black and purple robe, with golden designs.

As Amir looked around he saw a bunch of floating coffin with no keyhole, students wearing there robes, looking like they're forming an occult, and the Dark Mirror that's in front of him.

He then saw his brother, radiating with happiness when he saw Amir.

He also heard the seven students, talking were the headmage is, the ceremony is already begun. A lot of stuff he didn't care.

So they decided to continue the ceremony, without the headmage. He then sat next to a wolf beastman, the beastman look at him before he took full attention to the ceremony.

As the ceremony continues, students walking in front of the mirror, saying their name, and then the mirror will tell them which dorm they are. And after that it was his turn.

"State thy name." The mirror spoke to him, as he takes a deep breath, as he feel his brother radiating of excitement, he then told his name.

"Amir... Amir Al - Asim..." He told the mirror his name.

Some of the seven dorm leaders heard that and they were a bit surprise, but they still keep their composure.

The mirror then squint a bit, and told him, "Scarabia."

As the mirror said that his brother was so happy that he jump on him, hugging him tightly, and Amir thanking the Great Seven he didn't lose his balance because of his brother.

He then karate chop his brother in the head, which make Kalim yelped and grabbed his head, Kalim then looked at his brother with a questioning look, as his brother looked at him with a deadpan look and then Amir told him to keep his professional look, and then added "you can tackle me when this finished." Which make Kalim smile, and go back were the other dorm leaders are.

Amir takes a breath, before going back were he sitting.

And after that it was going smoothly, then finally when all it thought it was finished the dorm leaders was finally taking their attention to the new freshman.

Then a red haired, the dorm leader of Heartslabyul, spoke, "This ends the dorm assignment for the new students, I presume? Listen up new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head."

Meanwhile the boy with lion feature just stretched and told his underclassmen, "Uuuugh, well the ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm, if you're in Savanaclaw, follow me."

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As the dorm leader of Octavinelle, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." A boy with glasses enthusiastically said.

A handsome boy then spoke up, "Hey, does anyone knows where the headmage went? He disappeared midway the ceremony..."

"Some headmage he is." A floating tablet projected.

Then Amirs older twin joined the conversation, "Maybe he had a tummy ache Or something?"

Then on que the headmage threw the two doors open wide announcing his presence. "I most certainly did not!" along with two other presence, a person and a raccoon? monster.

The red headed boy then mumbled under his breath, "speak of the devil."

"I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student, so I went to find them." The man told the dorm leaders, and slightly pushed the missing student to the Dark Mirror.

As the missing student looked at the Dark Mirror, the Mirror then spoke to them, "State thy name."

"I'm Yuu."

The eerie mask in the Dark Mirror squint it's eyes and said.

"Yuu... The nature of your soul is..."