10.Everything

𖤣𖥧𖥣𖡡𖥧𖤣

Felix put his face over his hands as his face turned red from embarrassment reading Hyunjin's message.

'@ hynjinnnn (hyunjin): Going through my old posts I see?' The message read. Felix giggled nervously in his class, not knowing how to respond. He gained a few eyes on him from the sudden noise in the quiet classroom, making him cover his mouth and look up cluelessly.

'Just a quick background check you know?' He texted back with a grin. Goodness, smiling at a simple text? What was this boy doing to him?

𖤣𖥧𖥣𖡡𖥧𖤣

Thursday

The past two days have gone by like normal— other than the constant communication between the pristine brunette boy and the rambunctious troublemaker. The two of them had been texting non stop. It had gotten to the point where both Jisung and Beomgyu didn't even need to guess who was making Felix smile at his phone so much.

Of all people, Jisung was still skeptical. He's never trusted Hyunjin and his nightmare of Felix becoming heartbroken in an avoidable situation could potentially come true. It was simply his intuition that told him this would be nothing but a complete train wreck.

Who knows?

"Why didn't I see you this morning?"

"Detention."

"Again? Already?" The brunette laughed in disbelief at the preposterous achievement made by the male next to him.

"Yeah, it was pretty dumb, though. All I did was curse at Mrs. Jung. Teenagers swear all the time, what's the big deal?" The Raven spoke and shrugged while looking ahead of himself as they walked.

"Maybe because it's a sign of disrespect?" Felix scoffed, "You can't just be rude to an authoritative figure for no reason."

"Oh I had a reason." Hyunjin sassily interjected, making Felix chortle.

"Which is?"

"She tried to kick me out for falling asleep. How is it my fault that she talks so slowly? It's like listening to a lullaby." He defended himself and kicked a pebble on the sidewalk they trudged upon.

"Well, it's your job to make sure you're still learning and paying attention."

"It's her job to make us want to listen."

"Fair."

Hyunjin smirked at himself for winning the small scrimmage, making Felix feel too wrong for his liking.

"I saw you liked my story on instagram." Felix said in a cocky tone, avoiding the older boy's expression— whom was caught off guard and flustered by the sudden exposure.

"I uh- I always like people's stories." He tried to play it cool, making Felix giggle.

"But you didn't like the one before that." He teased, focusing on the fact that Hyunjin only liked the story he posted of a selfie he'd taken earlier that day. Hyunjin began to feel an increase in heart rate out of nervousness.