31.Arrive

𖤣𖥧𖥣𖡡𖥧𖤣
December

"Alright students! Begin gathering, we're about to start loading our luggage. Boys are on busses one and two, girls on busses three and four." The Dean hollered as everyone began arriving.

"I'm so excited! I can't believe our school was actually able to fund all of this!" Jisung exclaimed, practically bouncing up and down from excitement.

"I know right? I'm just sad Beomgyu couldn't come along." Felix said with a sigh.

"Me too, but at least he's okay with it. He's been excited about that family trip all year." The elder replied, both of them giggling.

"Alright, our big bags are loaded and ready. Do you guys have your small bags?" Hyunjin suddenly interjected after he and Minho took the gesture to load their own luggage along with their companions'.

The two nodded, slightly showing their backpacks they equipped that were most definitely some kind of expensive.

"Sweet, let's go steal some seats before they're all gone." Minho ordered and the other three followed behind, showing their student ID's and ticket for entry.

"Hyunjin." Mr. Kang, who was checking everyone in, stopped him before he boarded the bus. Hyunjin internally groaned as he halted, thinking he'd be scolded. Felix noticed and waited on the steps for him, making sure not to leave his lover behind. Both boys were surprised to be met with a smile from the Dean.

"You've done good, Hwang. Keep it up, I'm proud of you for changing." He affirmed and nodded at Hyunjin, who was now genuinely smiling at the admin for the first time.

"Thank you, Mr. Kang. But I can't take all of the credit." Hyunjin replied and looked up at the brunette waiting for him, who cheekily smiled in response.

Mr. Kang glimpsed at Felix and bowed slightly out of gratitude. "I knew you both would hit it off. Enjoy your trip, you two."

Hyunjin felt much lighter after his interaction with the Dean he so despised before this day. As he climbed the small flight of steps and met with Felix, they both smiled at each other before finding where their friends were sitting. They were taking charter busses, allowing them to travel cozily on this long drive.

Felix and Hyunjin laughed at the sight of Minho attempting to stuff multiple of Jisung's bus bags into the small compartment above their row.

"Ji, did you really have to take this much stuff? We're only at the resort for five days." Felix giggled, making the said boy scoff.

"Have you met me? I need a fashionable attire for all activities, okay? Four suitcases is not a lot." The other male defended himself as Minho gave the other couple a stare that read "help me". They snickered, seeing Minho really realize what he signed up for.

Once everyone was situated and sat, the bus began moving. Everyone started setting themselves up with music or their blankets, knowing this would be a lengthy drive. They didn't arrive at 6a.m. For no reason.

"Four hours of absolutely nothing. You excited?" Hyunjin said with a chuckle.

"I am ecstatic. I'm so happy we get to go on this trip together." Felix giddily replied, making the taller chortle.