23.Date

𖤣𖥧𖥣𖡡𖥧𖤣

"Everyone knows that chocolate is better than vanilla, you're just weird."

"No, you're just wrong. Vanilla is a classic and the best ice cream."

"You're crazy, Hyunjin."

"Crazy for you." The Raven smirked and gave googly eyes towards the younger. Felix blew a raspberry and playfully pushed Hyunjin as he walked up to order the ice cream.

"One vanilla and one chocolate waffle cone, please." He smiled at the worker.

"Coming right up." She smiled and began scooping from the ice cream tubs.

"I can't believe you made me order vanilla ice cream." Felix said in a disgusted tone, making Hyunjin laugh in disbelief at his childish words.

"My money, my order." Hyunjin smirked.

"Your money? No no. You're paying for the movie, I'm paying for ice cream. I told you this." Felix reminded him of his previous plan and Hyunjin simply let out the fakest sigh of sorrow.

"I guess it's  your lucky day, then. I'm paying."

"Then I'll pay for the movie."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Oh my gosh, will someone just pay for the ice cream? I'm trying to keep it from melting here." The worker interrupted, holding up both of their ice cream cones. Felix and Hyunjin looked at each other in silence for a moment before Hyunjin smiled, walking up to the register and pulling out his wallet.

Felix garbled in annoyance at the taller's defiance and crossed his arms.  Hyunjin bowed his head slightly in gratitude and began walking away before the employee spoke up once more.

"Oh, and tell your boyfriend that he's right and chocolate is better." She smiled.

"Thank you! Wait-"

"Will do, thank you for the cones." Hyunjin grinned and walked away from the counter, eyes meeting the shell shocked Felix.

"Cat got your tongue, Shortcake?" Hyunjin asked teasingly and handed over the chocolate cone. Felix shook his head, snapping out of his shocked state and grabbed the waffle cone. He was miserably attempting to ignore the tomato red hue on his cheeks.

They hopped back into the truck and headed to the store, grabbing blankets and pillows to bring for the movie— Felix was satisfied as he persisted and bought the items. Their next stop: the drive-in. It was about a twenty minute drive—it being in a very secluded area—, so it left them with lots of downtime to talk in the car, finish their ice cream and listen to music.

"Okay, fine. You can play your music." Hyunjin finally obliged as Felix had been begging for the last fifteen minutes to use the aux cord. Hyunjin's only excuse was the fact that he thought Felix's music would be the peppy, pop music that he despises. He was absolutely dreading whatever was about to play through the speakers.
That was until he heard the music begin playing. And it was a melody he found himself enjoying. It was mellow and soft, similar to the music he listened to, and it gave him a sense of ease. He looked to his right to see Felix smiling as he continued to add songs to the music queue. He gulped when he saw the curve of the brunette's lips. It always managed to give him that unfamiliar, fuzzy feeling in his chest.