Cartman Sucks

"Stan, do you remember when we tried to get COVID-19 vaccines by pretending to be 'The Community Kidz'?" Eric grinned smugly.

"Uhhh, yeah, why?" Stan crossed his arms.

"Well, do you remember what Your costume was?" He prodded.

"No i d-" realization came into Stan's eyes. "....Ohhh shit." Stan facepalmed.

"Do you still have your costume?" Eric asked.

"You are seriously the worst," Stan glared.

Every one else in the room was entirely, oblivious to the situation.

"Answer the question Stan," Cartman was getting a kick out of this.

"Yes! Fine! I have it. What's it matter Fartman?" Stan grumped, blushing.

"Go put it on," Eric smirked. "Put it on then come on back in here."

"Rrrgghh," Stan groaned with his head in his hands. "I seriously hate you dude."

Cartman just laughed and opened one of the bags of cheesy poofs someone had brought.

Stan got up and went to his closet, rifling through the piles of clothes in there before checking the box labeled 'dress up'. He hadn't looked in it in years. He looked through it for a minute or two before finding what he was oh, so reluctantly looking for.

He pulled out the costume and took it to the bathroom to change.

"What was that all about Eric?" Butters asked, after Stan left the room.

"Oh you'll see," he said, grinning mischievously at them all but stopping on Kyle. "I think Kyle will certainly enjoy the new development."

"What the hell do you mean?" Kyle was trying to hide his fear with anger.

Just then, Stan came back wearing a nurses' dress that was definitely way too Small for him. He'd barely been able to fit into it but he managed. It was really short.

Stan didn't like it. Not one bit.

Kyle looked him up and down, face reddening. From his spot on the floor, he could almost see up Stan's skirt. He looked away quickly, embarrassed.

"S-so when can I take this off Fatass?" Stan crossed his arms, reddening.

"We'll see," Cartman rubbed his hands together.

"What?" Stan asked, narrowing his eyes. "That's not fair! I just wanna know when I can take this slutty dress off!"

"Maybe just whenever I say so," He smirked with pleasure.

"Chill out dude," Tweek said, side-eyeing Stan.

Stan groaned loudly sitting back in his spot grumpily. Kyle glanced over at Stan again. He was really pretty. It sounded kinda weird saying that for Stan. Maybe it was the alcohol talking, instead of Kyle, or maybe it was the fact that he was in a dress, but it was the right word.

Might as well make someone else miserable too, Stan thought, smirking.

"Kenny, truth or dare?" Stan leaned back against the wall.

"Dare," he responded, challengingly.

"Kiss Butters," Stan said smoothly. "On the lips."

Butters' jaw dropped a little as they both turned red. Kenny looked up at Butters from where he was sitting on his lap and Butters turned to meet his gaze.