I'm So Dead...

Damn, Kenny smirked, looking away. That explains why he was so weird in the bathroom.

Butters groaned and dragged his free hand down his face slowly.

Kenny found the overall situation utterly hilarious. He couldn't help feeling a little bad though, assuming it was his fault.

Although, he could totally use this to mess with Butters.

Kenny rested his free hand on Butters' thigh, making it look casual. Butters' face burned as he looked down at Kenny's hand.

The fuck is wrong with this kid? 

Butters was going to fucking kill Kenny. Why was he doing this? Why, why, why, why? Did he enjoy torturing him? Did he find it funny to see Butters squirm? He could feel himself sweating as Kenny's hand moved slowly up his thigh. Butters was just about toy remove it, out of fear when Tweek spoke up.

"Butters, are you okay?" He asked and Kenny snorted, pulling his hand away with a jolt.

"Yeah! Yup. Yes, I am doing great," Butters sighed. "Just, great."

"Okay, well it's your turn," Tweek Informed him.

"Oh!" Butters' eyes widened. "Uhm... Craig, truth or dare?"

Craig lifted his head from where it was on Tweek's shoulder. "Truth."

"Ahhh..." Butters was at a complete and total loss. That was until, Kenny went up to his ear and started whispering. "Where's... your favorite.. place to be- kissed? " Butters repeated after Kenny. Butters reddened.

Tweek snickered. "I know the answer to this one," he whispered to Craig.

"Probably..." Craig eyed Kenny suspiciously. "Left side of my torso."

"Oddly specific..." Tolkien side eyed Craig and Tweek. He stood up and moved towards his bag. "I think I'm gonna go to bed. It's getting late and I'm tired."

"M-m-m-me t-too," Jimmy yawned. "I'm going to g-g-go get ready to sleep."

"Aww c'mon guys!" Eric protested. "Don't leave me in here with all the gays! It'll probably just turn into one big, dick orgy or something!"

"You could leave," Kyle rolled his eyes.

"Make me, Jew," Cartman taunted.

"YOU'RE THE ONE COMPLAINING FATASS," Kyle shouted. "I'M PROVIDING YOU WITH SOLUTIONS YOU DUMB FU-"

"Kyle," Stan ran his hand down Kyle's arm soothingly. "You're not gonna win. His retarded, narcissistic, ass isn't going to listen to reason."

"It might listen to violence though," Kyle grumped.

"Stan, truth or dare?" Craig cut in, pulling the focus back to the game.

"Dare," He sighed. He really hated it when Cartman and Kyle fought.

"I dare you," Craig thought long and hard, trying to think of something just right. "I dare you, to send both of your parents separately, a voice recording of you moaning for thirty seconds."

Stan's jaw dropped and he stared at Craig in disbelief.

"Craig," His eyebrows tilted upward. "I can't do that!"

"Yes you can," Craig smirked. "And you kinda have to."

"Kyle," Stan whined. "Help meeee."

"Sorry dude," Kyle laughed. "A dare's a dare."