Ch. 21: The Tragic Love Story of Sonic and Shadow

Chapter 21: The Tragic Love Story of Sonic and Shadow

Amy's eyes stirred as she came out of her unconsciousness, she moaned a little and felt her body ache in pain. She slowly opened her eyes, placed her hand on her head, and looked around the room. She was on the bed with a blue sheet. And the wall and slate floor were fairly white. A white nightstand with LED blue light trim stood beside her bed with a flower pot. And a large window was showing outside the space. The red and yellow robots were in the room and they were surprised to see her awake.

"Hey, sleepyhead," said Orbot.

"Where am I? What happened?" asked Amy.

"You fainted. You must've been in really bad shock when you passed out," answered Cubot.

"I have? I remember... Sonic and Shadow were... No, why? They're both men," said Amy, rubbing her head.

"Well, we are still trying to figure that part out. I thought they hated each other," said Orbot.

"And I thought they were fighting in this room..." said Cubot.

"I saw Sonic... My Sonic was making love with... Shadow...?" Amy's eyes tear up slightly. "How long was I out?"

"Uh, about 6 hours," answered Orbot.

"6 hours long?!" exclaimed Amy. "Why didn't anyone wake me up?" She cried.

"Calm down. Everything's fine now. Sonic and Shadow took care of it. However," Cubot frowned. "Shadow didn't make it."

After hearing the news that Shadow had passed away, Amy was saddened by the news.

"But look on the bright side, the Earth is safe and sound," said Cubot.

"And Sonic?" she asked worriedly.

"Sonic's fine, he just needs some rest. And he said he needed some time alone," said Orbot.

Amy frowned as she stared at her hands gripping the sheet, and then she sighed and lay back on the bed, feeling exhausted. "I see," said Amy.

"Well, uh, we'll get you anything you need," said Orbot. Then he turned to his partner and said, "Come on, let's go find something for her." Cubot nodded and followed behind him. They left the room they were going to get her something while Amy closed her eyes.

-Meanwhile-

Sonic was staring at a large window outside the space filled with stars in all different colors. He sighed as he sat on a bed near the window. His arms hung lazily by his sides as he rested his elbows on his lap. Sonic was in a very depressive mode after everything went terribly wrong in his last battle with Shadow against The FInal Hazard. Shadow had lost so much energy and he couldn't save him from falling to his death. The memories flooded his mind when he met Shadow.

*Flashback*

"Who are you, and why do you look like me?!" demanded Sonic.

"My name is Shadow. And I'm the world's Ultimate Lifetime," said Shadow.

*Timeskip to Green Forest*

"Hey, that's..." Sonic trailed.

"A blue hedgehog again around here all places," Shadow crossed his arms over his chest.

"I found you, faker!" growled Sonic, pointing at the ebony hedgehog.

"Faker? I think you're a fake hedgehog around here, and you're comparing yourself to me? Hah! You're not even good enough to be my fake!" yelled Shadow.

*Timeskip after the fight*

Shadow kissed Sonic on the lips passionately, and Sonic went numb as he froze like a statue as he stared at Shadow.